💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Were Your Thoughts When You First Saw The "JoArnie" Album Cover?

RRR

Featured Posts

Jose P

I thought it was nice and pretty. I already had an idea of what the album was going to be like and the cover confirmed it. I wasn’t keen on the new direction but the artwork made sense for what she was going for. I really don’t see much wrong with it, it’s pretty good.

PartySick

I liked how simple it was tbh. ARTPOP had enough crazy and chaotic energy to last for 10 album cycles and I've always wanted Gaga to do something stripped back :flutter:

Joanne is still tied with ARTPOP as my favorite album and they're both miles above BTW, Chromatica, TFM, and TF (my 3rd through 6th favorites).

🖤

gumzy3000

I kinda liked the contrast between this cover and ARTPOP but I thought it was def a bit cringe since I was used to seeing Gaga so crazy and now she is in a cowgirl hat 

trolly troll troll

34 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I liked how simple it was tbh. ARTPOP had enough crazy and chaotic energy to last for 10 album cycles and I've always wanted Gaga to do something stripped back :flutter:

Joanne is still tied with ARTPOP as my favorite album and they're both miles above BTW, Chromatica, TFM, and TF (my 3rd through 6th favorites).

giphy.gif

Archived