Sign in to follow this  
rumor

Fake: Gaga x Lego

the Devil of Pop

I definitely want to own these. Legendary!! Legos are such a great collector's item-- all the old sets from the 80s and 90s have increased in value. They're an excellent investment for collectors. I'll be able to take these out and play with them with my kid one day, or I'll be able to sell them and turn a profit fairly reliably like a vinyl. 

How can I protect something so perfect without evil?

vyle

Omg I actual HATE this hahahahahaha 

Edited by vyle

numb the flame

Now my initial frustration has left it's a cute thing. Would I rather some actual content? Yes but at least these are cute little things for the time being I guess. 

all on my own i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger fingers rests on the incinerator

KanyeWest

it's cute

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 1

MonsterARTPOP

Watch it be US only (if real)

• Like 1

BUtterfield 8
27 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Okay but someone really took time to edit this and add the damn nick commercials at the end jfc

• Like 1

LastNight

Woah I hope this isn't fake! It looks amazing and I think it's such a cool idea.

I know she gets a lot of heat on here for her brand partnerships, but I actually think she's super smart with them, even if they seem like odd choices at first. All I know is I'm always seeing people posting their Chromatica Oreos, and not even stan accounts. That seemed like a strange collab when it was announced, but I think it's actually been pretty effective in a weird way; at least it is if it ties into an actual release...

Idk, it's like old-school promo tactics being done in the streaming era and it feels kind of fresh. I like it - it's fun and kind of random but I think that's what gets people talking? Hopefully it's tied to some actual content, but either way this is very cute (and if it's fake then whoever it is did an amazing job, but they definitely have too much time on their hands).

Edited by LastNight
  • Like 4

pink sushi

So THIS is fake but Gaga Oreos are REAL? :laughga:

• LMAO 1

freebit
35 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

i was upset seeing the general trend of these replies but that just means i won't have to worry about them being sold out

Everyone reacted like this to the Oreos too. And now look at the base hoarding them/trying to find them. :rip:

Anyway, kind of weird, but would be a cool collector item. 

Also, while she's doing these brand deals that are lowkey geared to children, I want a Chromatica Barbie :lolly:

Edited by freebit

Lumiere

tenor.gif?itemid=6193740

If you don't have any shadows, you're not standing in the LIGHT.

Xoxo Adriana

the collaboration:

BUtterfield 8

Y’all I’m on hold on the lego customer service number I’m gonna see if they say anything 

Edited by BUtterfield 8
  • LMAO 6

GC1234

Am I the only one gutted about this being fake?! The inner younger me was screaming inside! 

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...
  • Like 6

Daenerys
Just now, BUtterfield 8 said:

Y’all I’m on on hold for lego customer service I’m gonna see if they say anything 

A true warrior for the people

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Medusa
14 minutes ago, Medusa said:

music video guy GIF by Lady Gaga

Omg she teased this collab years ago!! I cant wait to build a new life for myself out of lego

On a serious note. If she finds using lego as a genuine way of making art to the point she would put Nathan Sawaya's amazing Lego sculpture in her own music video I dont think it says ANYTHING negative about her to put her name on some lego. Its a way of making art, for kids and adults

Edited by Medusa
  • YAAAS 1