💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga finds 35 fans hiding in her garage

Tyler

Featured Posts

I don't think the people who find this funny understand quite how serious this is.

Sure, the situation itself is laughable because of the sheer ridiculousness at these fans' ignorance towards privacy and safety. I'm sorry but you have to be pretty ****ed up to do something like that, it's wrong. Not just by my own opinion, either - by law. What they did was outright illegal.

If THIRTY FIVE fans can break into Gaga's house, what's stopping ONE similarly ****ed up individual from getting to her and doing a lot worse than hiding in her garage. Think Bjork being mailed an acid bomb by a fan. Think John Lennon being shot.

Suddenly, this is a whole lot less amusing to anyone with actual concern for her safety.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imasugarush

ILLEGAL, disrespectful and rude (they break into her home AND repeatedly press the doorbell AND sing loud)...

Kinda funny because of how crazy it is, but these could have been any kind of crazy fans.. know what I mean :wtf:.

This is all bull****. She goes around with a ****ton of security people. No way there would be as many people trying to break into her house. :crazy:

Okay, whatever. It all depends on how positive or negative you view the situation anyway, but she has a ton of security and she gets FLOGGED by fans everywhere she goes, so why is this different

But whatever, i'm out. :) some OA fans ova here :fat:

LadyLittleMonster

Jesus Christ. Both what those fans did and Gaga's response is disturbing.

I don't think the people who find this funny understand quite how serious this is.

Sure, the situation itself is laughable because of the sheer ridiculousness at these fans' ignorance towards privacy and safety. I'm sorry but you have to be pretty ****ed up to do something like that, it's wrong. Not just by my own opinion, either - by law. What they did was outright illegal.

If THIRTY FIVE fans can break into Gaga's house, what's stopping ONE similarly ****ed up individual from getting to her and doing a lot worse than hiding in her garage. Think Bjork being mailed an acid bomb by a fan. Think John Lennon being shot.

Suddenly, this is a whole lot less amusing to anyone with actual concern for her safety.

Don't forget the PRESIDENT of Selena's fanclub, and eventual friend, was the one who ended up murdering her.

omg she needs her privacy :O I understand everyone wants to meet her but this is way too much, wait outside the hotel or show or something :nails:

Lucky for these little twits that Gaga is so incredibly patient and tolerant when it comes to her fans being so annoying.

When you think about - What exactly were these Peruvian numbnuts trying to accomplish?? Just to say that they were in Gaga's garage? were they hoping to eventually work their way into her house and announce, 'hi - we're here, can we have a hug?'

that was really stupid. if Gaga's security gets even tighter, you'll know who to thank

she should have had them carted outta there for trespassing - idiots.

Brian Ryan

lol omg at first I thought this said garbage,but oh my goodness she is so sweet. I would probably do the same thing, but first open the door with, "what the hell? lol". xD

Dangerous Man

how did they do it? :omg:

I should contact them for some tips.... :creepflop:

jk...

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived