Featured Posts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

This can't be true

unfortunately it is happening.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I am drunk right now and u have no idea how hilarious this is to me.

Reminds me of the Simpsons "we know all your secrets"

wildbartscantbebroken_10.jpg

I don't think she found it creepy bc looking at a security cam and seeing 35 people in my garage...... id be like, wtf? but if i saw 3 or 4 people i might be creeped out and scared. plus they were little monsters. And how r they clueless for figuring out how to break in to Gagas rental?

Girl I wish I was with them. Was there a car in there bc I would have dug around for ARTPOP

Because it's clueless to think that it would be acceptable to cross such a line. Gaga should be able to sleep in a house without having to worry about people breaking into it. If I was Gaga and a person was stupid/obsessed/crazy enough to commit numerous crimes to attempt to see me then I would be worried that there wasn't a line they wouldn't cross and would fear for my safety...

RAMROD

She must watch out.

She must learn what happened to John Lennon and Björk tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

giskardsb

I'm sure while shes tweeting nicely, she's probably laying into her security team to find out how to prevent that from happening in the future.

I doubt any of those monsters would have been able to try to break into the house itself without tripping some security alarm though.

Galactic Mess

Source: The Sun ( )

Trying to tip her van over, breaking into her house... South American fans are definitely... Enthusiastic?

You have no idea :toofunny:

Archived