💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

OREO on Sour Candy: "🤫🤫🤫"

BabylonChristmas

Featured Posts

Omar Vela

What a disapointing era, lowkey wishing Gaga doesn't have anything to do with a pop music album anymore. She and her team doesn' know how to do a proper era anymore. They gave up too easily.

There's nothing happening on friday and she is gonna ignore anything that has to do with Chromatica

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, eunino said:

What’s wrong with this Oreo ad launching? It’s been there for months now. I haven’t seen an ad taking ages to take off like this one. They are really sleeping on it, arent they?

This...almost gonna be February and I'm still not seeing it in stores :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Omar Vela
15 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

y'all so toxic XD
joanne - we want pop album
chromatica - no more pop

they had a whole plan for this era, but virus happened and she focused on diffrent things, get over it.

it's bizzare how some people need a cirus performences to care about the music and can't appriciate an album just by itself

I liked Joanne better, she at least cared for that album and we got great performances.

The pandemic isn't a good excuse anymore since every other artist got their way to keep working with virtual live shows and music videos. So... that excuse isn't valid. Nothing's gonna happen this friday, the era ended up abruptly with 911 video (the ending made it pretty clear)

If all the way back in 2011 you'd have told me in 10 years time we'd all be that thirsty for any kind of promotion that we'd be melting down over a nothingy tweet by Oreo...well...

No Way Abandon Thread GIF

LIKELADYAGAGA
3 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Mess...Idk how Sour Candy lines up with Oreo when the cookie isn't even sour...if it was then I'd 1000% believe it's related in some form :smh:

I'm assuming they will run a commercial with "take a bite. take a bite".

52 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

y'all so toxic XD
joanne - we want pop album
chromatica - no more pop

they had a whole plan for this era, but virus happened and she focused on diffrent things, get over it.

it's bizzare how some people need a cirus performences to care about the music and can't appriciate an album just by itself

It’s bizarre when certain Little Monsters act like the “circus act” that surrounds Gaga’s music hasn’t always been a fundamental aspect of her work as an artist.

Chromarica is a concept album in which the concept is not present in the music.

The the science fiction world building in the videos, photo shoots, fashion, performances, and other forms of “promo” allow the album to be something more then just a collection of short, fun, bops. 

Some fans are here for the musican, some are here for the performance artist. Neither fan is better then the other.

LIKELADYAGAGA
41 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

are we really going to believe what a chocolate cookie says 

I mean... Oreo is a part of a multi-billion dollar company that's currently working with the Haus of Gaga on an advertising campaign.

Jewels n Drugs

Has this been posted?

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived