💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga return to AHS?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

I really liked Hotel, but I think she should've been on Game of Thrones playing "Melisandre"...

that would've been such a role for her...

game of thrones hbo GIFgame of thrones spoiler GIF by mtv

or she could be on the new prequels of GOT... of House Targaryen.. that would be awesome

game of thrones boom GIF

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW

I used to be obsessed with the show but now it really has become like any other show so I don't think so. 

SHALLOW
56 minutes ago, tmo13 said:

As much as I'd love for her to return, it doesn't seem like she had the best experience working on Roanoke... 

I mean that's because she was really stressed and she had an album to release. She had a wonderful experience with Hotel

SHALLOW
6 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

The show has not been able to produce an original idea since freakshow and has been relying on the same tired rhetoric since. I hope not. Ryan Murphy has better shows he should invest himself in. 

I think the show went bad cause he put all his ideas in so many other shows. AHS could've still been great if he introduced stories like the one from Ratched in AHS

Justin Drew Bieber
1 minute ago, Stupid Oreo said:

Not you asking a question and posting it in opinions, @FATCAT will come for you:toofunny:

I changed the tag, I never really thought of it that way.

Guillaume Hamon

No she can get better roles elsewhere like she's doing now with her movies projects.

Murphy said he would like to produce with Gaga so they should create a concept with gaga in the lead role, tailored for her yet showing a new side of her acting range.

LilyLark
2 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

She was such a diva in the behind the scenes view of Roanoke that we got in five foot two. I’d honestly never seen Gaga be so rude and unprofessional and it was a little unbecoming tbh :madge:

TBF, Murphy has like nine million shows running at once. The rumors have always been that behind the scenes are incredibly chaotic on his shows, and if the schedule was off I can get why Gaga "may" have been p*ssed considering she had a bunch of other stuff in the works at the time and might have been sold it as "hey, this is a minor supporting role that won't take up much of your time."

Whatever happened, I think they got on well enough and are over any possible issues as Murphy's talked about producing with her. Also, Variety and some of the big outlets at one time said she was Murphy's first choice for Donatella in ACS and Variety's rarely wrong on that sort of thing.

*I wonder if she turned it down because Donatella was allegedly unhappy with ACS.

LilyLark

The mermaid/siren idea is amazing, but AHS has been really off for the past few seasons with the exception of 1984.

RAMROD

She have been there. It's enough.

If anything, I want her to guest star in Ratched. She can do and explore more deep acting there against Sarah Paulson.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sneaky Oliver

Yes. I know sometimes AHS is all over the place but I get what Ryan was doing. The show has changed a lot but it's not necessarily bad because it's different. Roanoke and Cult were decent seasons. You guys say Hotel is way too over the place but you should rewatch Asylum. It's the same chaotic vibe. Apocalypse  was a bit confusing like the show was trying to be smarter than the audience but it was good (except for that tech company part + the worst Evan Peters role ever). I haven't seen 1984 yet but if the siren/mermaid/sea monsters theme is real, it will be amazing!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

danbekim

she definitely should, if not AHS but American Horror Stories for a whole episode about The Countess

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

I’d prefer her to appear in American Horror Stories instead of AHS, that way she can do one off episodes here and there 

Archived