💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga return to AHS?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

After being in Hotel and Roanoke, would you like Gaga to return for a future season? What kind of character would you like to see her play?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber
1 minute ago, dopega said:

no the show is way past it's prime :vegas:

1984 was one of the best seasons :neyde:

HausofGabo

I don’t think she will, it seemed really messy last time.

But I would love a well developed and vulnerable yet strong character, something like Lana Winters.

tyler k

As much as I'd love for her to return, it doesn't seem like she had the best experience working on Roanoke... 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Kadikaado

The series is about to die and I don't think she would join it again. BUT if it was for a final season I would to see Gaga returning. But it should be the best season ever.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Concertaholic
17 minutes ago, tmo13 said:

As much as I'd love for her to return, it doesn't seem like she had the best experience working on Roanoke... 

She was such a diva in the behind the scenes view of Roanoke that we got in five foot two. I’d honestly never seen Gaga be so rude and unprofessional and it was a little unbecoming tbh :madge:

11 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

She was such a diva in the behind the scenes view of Roanoke that we got in five foot two. I’d honestly never seen Gaga be so rude and unprofessional and it was a little unbecoming tbh :madge:

How can you judge and call her unprofessional based on just one scene? :oprah:

TheSlash
21 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Why was that unprofessional and rude? She complained bc she had a tight schedule and not everything was clearly communicated. That can happen all the time :green:.

Ew, David!

VOLANTIS

The show has not been able to produce an original idea since freakshow and has been relying on the same tired rhetoric since. I hope not. Ryan Murphy has better shows he should invest himself in. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived