144 members have voted

1. 1. Dark or bleached?

• Dark
    • Bleached

Featured Posts

Bonkers

Green sparkle

lady-gaga-1344861275-view-1.jpg

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

NYC Monster

Dark. I always love a good light blonde hair/dark eyebrows combo, it's so striking

freebit

I know she's a natural brunette, and the rule of thumb is that everyone is supposed to look best a few shades within their natural color, but she never serves as hard as she does when she's blonde:

tumblr_nnls88aZnB1uuoo6co1_r1_540.jpg

Lady-Gaga-spotted-leaving-the-Nicopanda-

My fave shade for her is a cold, silvery blonde (or really, just straight up silver):

tumblr_nnlsnf3BIe1uuoo6co1_500.jpg

lady-gaga-vmas.jpg?w=700&h=437&crop=1mtv-vmas-2020-photos-lady-gaga-her-troph

Also, Gaga as a brunette just reminds me of C2C, and I just never cared for the look she had for that time. Maybe my opinion will change if she serves a great look with dark hair. For me, it's like they forget to add color to her lips or something when she's a brunette (brunettes always look amazing with a berry lip IMO), and she often ends up looking washed out. 

Linus Gaga
18 minutes ago, freebit said:

I know she's a natural brunette, and the rule of thumb is that everyone is supposed to look best a few shades within their natural color, but she never serves as hard as she does when she's blonde:

tumblr_nnls88aZnB1uuoo6co1_r1_540.jpg

Lady-Gaga-spotted-leaving-the-Nicopanda-

My fave shade for her is a cold, silvery blonde (or really, just straight up silver):

tumblr_nnlsnf3BIe1uuoo6co1_500.jpg

lady-gaga-vmas.jpg?w=700&h=437&crop=1mtv-vmas-2020-photos-lady-gaga-her-troph

Also, Gaga as a brunette just reminds me of C2C, and I just never cared for the look she had for that time. Maybe my opinion will change if she serves a great look with dark hair. For me, it's like they forget to add color to her lips or something when she's a brunette (brunettes always look amazing with a berry lip IMO), and she often ends up looking washed out. 

we are talking about eyebrows 

Hit me a message and say hi !

freebit
52 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

It's one of those times I didn't read. :huntyga:

Ariana Grindr
53 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

Mam this is a Wendy’s vibes 

Linus Gaga
6 minutes ago, freebit said:

It's one of those times I didn't read. :huntyga:

but i do agree she serves alot in blonde hair. I prefer her 2008 to 20111 blonde which is more light tone and didnt like her 2015 onwards yellow tone. She looks the best in blonde hair with blonde / light brown eyebrows. The joanne dark eyebrow with blonde hair is not really my thing. 

Hit me a message and say hi !

Mother of Puppies

I sometimes like the bleached eyebrows (AHS) depending on the total look... but in genereal it looks wrong having no visible eyebrows. It doesn't look bad if she has nice hair and make up though... it's an interesting look after all.

470535804ff815265d21c78bd8356934.jpg

But I still prefer her "natural" darker eyebrows. This is how I love it... looks so natural :heart:

__LnT1569ZAtObqYfXyVemRHaMAwNOEay7GQmQQO

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Poltergeist
1 hour ago, NickyPuppy said:

I sometimes like the bleached eyebrows (AHS) depending on the total look... but in genereal it looks wrong having no visible eyebrows. It doesn't look bad if she has nice hair and make up though... it's an interesting look after all.

470535804ff815265d21c78bd8356934.jpg

But I still prefer her "natural" darker eyebrows. This is how I love it... looks so natural :heart:

__LnT1569ZAtObqYfXyVemRHaMAwNOEay7GQmQQO

My thoughts exactly! I don't usally like the lack of brows, can't help but it gives me vibes of being ill most of the times, i only like it when makeup and hair match it really well

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

xoxo Craig

Dark. Bleached makes her look like she's got no eyebrows at all and she looks weird lmao 

End Racism Now

Archived