Justin Drew Bieber

Dark or bleached?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Dark or bleached?

• Dark
    • Bleached

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, LadyDelRey said:

Dark. I always love a good light blonde hair/dark eyebrows combo, it's so striking

So many scared to pull of that look too, but I think it's striking too

Sneaky Oliver

Love both but Dark is superior. But there's something about her Joanne-era eyebrows that doesn't look that good. Her eyebrows were too... big. (idk the right word to describe it).

I’m on my Legacy Act era

I like both when she matches, bleached brows with dark hair and vice-versa feels weird

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Illuminati

Bleached eyebrows only look great when she's very well styled otherwise they're a mess and they age her. Dark brows look normal most of the time

ToxicHot

I absolutely LOVE the bleached eyebrows. :flutter: She’s probably one of the only people in the world that can actually pull them off...

However, it’s definitely a fashion statement and if she’s not completely glammed up then they look way too odd. ALSO - the makeup definitely has to compliment them. 

I mean, of course I love the dark/natural-colored brows as well... the bleached ones are so iconic though. :firega:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Galactic Mess

I find bleached eyebrows disturbing... It looks like she's a vampire or something :laughga:

So, dark :whitney:

JohnnyVersace
1 hour ago, Galactic Mess said:

I find bleached eyebrows disturbing... It looks like she's a vampire or something :laughga:

...and what's wrong with that?

5890a77768edb9123a210e5c70356819.gif

HausOfAntonio

All the pictures in this thread reminding me I stand the most beautiful woman alive :nooo:

Schwerk

I love that she can wear both well but I definitely prefer them dark, it makes her eyes pop even more. 

Don't think they need a lot of product, they are a bit thick sometimes. Happens to myself quickly too, my brows are naturally similar to hers.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCMFTRysr-N/?igshid=zvpepot3smzo

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived