Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gwen Stefani Ageless Queen?

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

I been jamming to her new single and video and i dont understand how she still has that body and abs and face at 50 :saladga:

Even by celebrity standards this is frikken impressive

SonOfAphrodite

I saw her show in Vegas and she was like a perfect barbie doll in person! She must be some sort of vampire to be so ageless :laughga:

Economy
Just now, SonOfAphrodite said:

I saw her show in Vegas and she was like a perfect barbie doll in person! She must be some sort of vampire to be so ageless :laughga:

I feel like shes managing to outdo Cher and JLO for being ageless :duck:

Or am i pushing it?

Franch Toast

She's so gorgeous. She's always been stunning, but it's amazing at how she doesn't seem to age. Even if she's had plastic surgery/enhancements (not sure that she has, but even if), she looks so good. Honestly, she looks no different now than she did during Tragic Kingdom and Return of Saturn. I mean, she looks like she just stepped out of the Just a Girl video from the 1990s. Also, can we talk about how cute her smile is? Gwen's the sweetest. 

She/Her/Hers

SonOfAphrodite
18 minutes ago, Economy said:

I feel like shes managing to outdo Cher and JLO for being ageless :duck:

Or am i pushing it?

No definitely not pushing it, I include her along with JLO and Cher when discussing ageless people haha I could only hope to not age like a banana. 

Franch Toast
21 minutes ago, SonOfAphrodite said:

I'm hoping to go to one of her concerts post-pandemic. Lucky you! 

She/Her/Hers

Economy
1 minute ago, SonOfAphrodite said:

No definitely not pushing it, I include her along with JLO and Cher when discussing ageless people haha I could only hope to not age like a banana. 

What makes it even more impressive is that shes so white... very fair skinned ppl tend to age and get wrinkles and spots quicker

She must take REALLY good care of herself

I can't say she looks the same as forever ago cuz Ive been a huge fan since the 90s and I can tell the difference, but she definitely has aged very well. The one thing I wish she hadn't done is gotten botox or whatever she got done to her lips. They were just fine before! Grrr.

I know she was always big on workouts and I imagine she still is. Like her abs have always been so perfect, and her legs too.

GagaSine

To me her face is getting more mask like, like when ppl get too many fillers and they sort of migrate to other parts of the face giving it a vaguely swollen look.

Don’t get me wrong, she is still gorgeous and looks young but with all the anti aging skin treatments and procedures in Hollywood there is now a different set of ‘tells’ for someone’s age than for regular people. Gwen definitely has that subtle-yet-effective-cosmetic-treatments face that a lot of middle aged female celebrities have. 

I was a huge No Doubt fan as a teen so no shade, I do love her.

RAMROD

That is the price for being HARAJUKU GAL!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bonkers
40 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

84ec7e4fb5811f22ceb13efca8878ee3.jpg

38 minutes ago, dynamite said:

What?

closeup.jpg

Even gorgeous queens look a little rough if you zoom in. :haroon:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Archived