💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star drama worsens

Gagas lil monster

Featured Posts

Gagas lil monster

It's been a rough year for YouTube celebrities Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star after past videos resurface of the the two stars which contain racist comments and crude 'jokes'. The backlash was grown as fellow beauty make up artist Tati Westbrook released a video blaming them for causing the previous dramageddon by gaslighting her with false information on James Charles. While the drama had begun to slow down Trisha Paytas has launched it back to the public spotlight after announcing that her best friend of twelve years, Shane Dawson, had been talking behind her back and feeding her information on other celebrities in the hopes of causing a feud. Trisha had already disliked Jeffree Star after a huge fight in Las Vegas and so was deeply upset after Shane Dawson and his fiancè Ryland Adams continued to gush over the beauty guru in Trishas expense.

What are your thoughts on the situation? :vegas:

UPDATE: Jeffree Star may be dropping Shane Dawson as he has placed all of their palletes on sale. Suspiciously these are the only things up for sale. This is only speculation so please don't come for me I'll cry 😂

With Peace and love

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

I follow her on tiktok for no reason at all, and I'm somehow caught up but completely oblivious to every detail.

Purr more, hiss less.

Bonkers

My thoughts are:

Anyone following these people should do themselves a favor and forget them.  And Kanye.  And the Kardashians.  And the Trumps.  And everyone else who makes news because they're appalling human beings.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Gagas lil monster
Just now, Ariana Grindr said:

Ugh I thought you had new tea.....next:saladga:

I'm sorry. However, if you're looking for some new tea it appears that Jeffree Star may be planning on dropping Shane Dawson, placing only their palletes on sale. This is only speculation but Jeffree is known for cutting friends off when they become bad for business 

With Peace and love

Gagas lil monster
2 minutes ago, Edu said:

This.

Once again I apologise. I only made this thread because it is an ongoing drama and am going to keep updates 

With Peace and love

Gagas lil monster
1 minute ago, Blake said:

Putting this in News yet there's no new information or update to the drama. :toofunny:

Please read my reply to Edu ❤

With Peace and love

Gagas lil monster
2 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

If you don't care feel free to not look at this thread :vegas:

With Peace and love

PartySick

From someone who's totally uninvested, it seems like Jeffree and Shane are bad people, James is just caught up in it, and Tati constantly brings it up to get attention.

🖤

So are these two un-cancel-able or what? Whether you agree with "cancelling" folks or not, these two just... keep... coming... back despite all the drama bombs. I keep thinking "maybe they'll finally drop off the radar this time" but it never happens.

(Makes me think "cancelling" isn't really much of a thing, and that if people keep acting up they'll keep getting stories written about them and diehard fans sticking by them no matter what)

⚡🐲

Gagas lil monster
2 minutes ago, PEZ said:

So are these two un-cancel-able or what? Whether you agree with "cancelling" folks or not, these two just... keep... coming... back despite all the drama bombs. I keep thinking "maybe they'll finally drop off the radar this time" but it never happens.

(Makes me think "cancelling" isn't really much of a thing, and that if people keep acting up they'll keep getting stories written about them and diehard fans sticking by them no matter what)

Jeffree Star especially is known for not being able to be cancelled despite being quite awful in fact his nickname is literally Regina George :laughga:

With Peace and love

4 minutes ago, Gagas lil monster said:

Once again I apologise. I only made this thread because it is an ongoing drama and am going to keep updates 

It’s fine. This may be an unpopular opinion but I feel like Shane is even worse than Jeffree. At least Jeffree doesn’t pretend to be an “empath” and poor for views.

🌹 free britney 🌹

Archived