💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star drama worsens

Gagas lil monster

Featured Posts

Nickypie101

So over Shane I hope he doesn’t come back. Trisha is crazy don’t get me wrong but I think she’s right in this situation. The fact that Jeffree basically bullied her in Vegas causing her to leave and Shane still being friends with him is sad in and of itself. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
9 hours ago, Gagas lil monster said:

That's so true everyone just openly agrees he's a bad person just no one does anything about it. Also conspiracy theory: the User on here named Regina George is secretly Jeffree Star trying to get all the tea 

Omg I’m exposed :haroon:

LORD GAGA

how did these people get famous to begin with... they’re all so mediocre. 

as for their makeup brands... it’s all for show, Jeffree is being dropped left and right and is available at major discount stores such as TK Max. 

not to mention their ‘formulations’ are literally identical to that found in Poundland/Dollar stores. 

The fact that this all could have been avoided if Shane wasn't so hungry for views and money is... sad. Obviously what happened is that Jeffree saw Shane's success with the Tanacon docuseries and though Shane could also redeem him ,and Shane knew their series would be a smash hit and let Jeffree and all his negativity into his life. Like, what the **** did Shane had to do with the beauty community at that point? Who at that point would associate Shane with a makeup palette? This was such an unnecessary drama that Shane brought himself to his life.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

13 minutes ago, Red said:

The fact that this all could have been avoided if Shane wasn't so hungry for views and money is... sad. Obviously what happened is that Jeffree saw Shane's success with the Tanacon docuseries and though Shane could also redeem him ,and Shane knew their series would be a smash hit and let Jeffree and all his negativity into his life. Like, what the **** did Shane had to do with the beauty community at that point? Who at that point would associate Shane with a makeup palette? This was such an unnecessary drama that Shane brought himself to his life.

I’m glad he did otherwise he wouldn’t have been exposed for the actual pig that he is.

đŸŒč free britney đŸŒč

1 minute ago, Edu said:

I’m glad he did otherwise he wouldn’t have been exposed for the actual pig that he is.

If he wasn't cancelled because of Jeffree, he would eventually be cancelled for his relationship with Tana :bear: 

Just now, Red said:

If he wasn't cancelled because of Jeffree, he would eventually be cancelled for his relationship with Tana :bear: 

Tana’s reputation in shambles too but let’s not forget that he also did a series on Jake Paul who has proved himself to be much worse than her. Besides Shane didn’t really need anyone’s help to end his career.

đŸŒč free britney đŸŒč

Just now, Edu said:

he also did a series on Jake Paul

My brain has supressed the memory that this happened.

Now I have to yeet you out of my reality.

tenor.gif

TheOriginalOne

I read it as “Shawn Mended & Jeffrey Star”. I was like, damn first Kim and now Camilla :bradley:

Archived