rumor

@deuxmoi via IG: Gaga releasing in MAY

JohnnyVersace

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Jed said:

Awww poor baby not like we JUST got an entire pop album with no ballads or anything

I did not complain about a lack of music. Simply stated that to me a remix album is rather boring so you can take that sarcasm and shove it where the sun don't shine :vegas: 

ALGAYDO
5 minutes ago, dit said:

I did not complain about a lack of music. Simply stated that to me a remix album is rather boring so you can take that sarcasm and shove it where the sun don't shine :vegas: 

Wow you’re so nice :bear:

5 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Wow you’re so nice :bear:

Sorry but I don't like people being passive agressive and shady for no reason. Mean gets mean (if that is even considered mean) :vegas: 

2 minutes ago, eevie said:

can someone pls link me to afentis being debunked... tysm

I don't think there were any posts debunking afentis specifically by name, but it was inferred from the wording of these two mod posts:

⚡🐲

1 minute ago, PEZ said:

I don't think there were any posts debunking afentis specifically by name, but it was inferred from the wording of these two mod posts:

thankies!

VasilisVas
1 hour ago, ghs said:

My god:billie:
Can we lock this thread?

Why should this thread be locked if “Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon” is still up and active for almost 2 months now with hundreds and hundreds of pages? :yennefer:

TimisaMonster

I heard one sine through the vents...Black Girl Lajoya GIF

And it's a ballad...:yennefer::lana:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

HookerOnAChurch

Not this again. I've lost my mind on the SC is really coming soon thread and now is gone. The hope is totally gone. This is sad :interestinga:

Kadikaado

Funny thing. A few days before joining this cult, I mean, forum, I had a dream and I was watching her performing a new song, a ballad with two young people, a young guy and a girl. It was beautiful, I tried to remember the words before waking up, but I couldn't. You know when some words and concepts work only in a dream?

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

IllusionLover

Ok but the 3D rainbow musical notes scream Chromatica so it might be related...

But honestly I'm not believing this **** until it happens, but I really hope she does something music related soon, I'm getting bored at this point.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

IllusionLover
21 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

Funny thing. A few days before joining this cult, I mean, forum, I had a dream and I was watching her performing a new song, a ballad with two young people, a young guy and a girl. It was beautiful, I tried to remember the words before waking up, but I couldn't. You know when some words and concepts work only in a dream?

Another funny thing, before LG6 I had several dreams of hearing new Gaga songs ofc I don't remember how they sounded but I remember in one of them I heard a longer version of the SL snippet we had back in 2019... Maybe she's playing with our minds secretly :oprah:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived