💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

@deuxmoi via IG: Gaga releasing in MAY

JohnnyVersace

Featured Posts

Sarah H

All these rumours lol. I guess if enough people keep saying them then one will be right eventually :huntyga:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LastNight

I love Deuxmoi! It's such an addictive account.

You have to bear in mind that anyone can submit anything to them though, and they always make a point of saying they're just reporting what they're told, not confirming it's true. HOWEVER, they do seem to get a lot of legit people sharing encounters with celebrities, people submitting info before it's announced publicly (pregnancies, break-ups etc.)...again I would take any gossip account with a pinch of salt, but Deuxmoi really is an excellent one to follow if you're nosey like me.

Hopefully this is true, the thing about Deuxmoi is everyone who submits is kept anonymous so there isn't the usual fake insider benefit of getting attention out of it, which I always think makes things more legitimate. Undoubtedly they must get trolls on there though, and people who are just bored. So we'll have to wait and see!

I actually can’t deal! No joke tho if I heard a new gaga song playing through my vents, I would’ve squeezed my fat ass in there to sneak into the apartment and steal the whole harddrive....

ceiling cat GIF

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

littlepotter
7 hours ago, Tangerine said:

Don’t believe this...but reminds me of that reddit post (has been deleted) from someone at a Mexican resort who heard plastic doll and everyone said was fake. https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/324930-plastic-doll-lyrics

This was my first thought too... can't be too cocky because we've been proven wrong before

7 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Lucky guess I suppose... like that was the only thing they got right. Idk maybe they did hear PD...

But this guy claims he heard something through the vents... the VENTS :air:

How can you "luckily" guess not only the title but the lyrics of the hook and bridge of a song? :air:

7 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Twitch Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez GIF by GIPHY News

This is sending ME :nooo:

chaeri pls

LilyLark

Hm. I do not believe "insiders" 99% of the time. I also think the ones who are sometimes correct (like Mr. S), to the point it doesn't seem like a lucky guess, tend to know a few things but then make up further sh*t as they get addicted to online clout.

However, DeuxMoi has a decent track record & is allegedly run by someone in the business who weeds through the anonymous tips. A couple of the writers from Vulture and other big media outlets follow them. A lot of their gossip is fairly believable, too, and not all that outlandish & it's not like they run a website where they get cash for hits. And while we're all clowning on the vents, it's two separate tips that say Gaga's releasing.

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Cello said:

I've never heard of this account before but it does have some celebrity followers, so it might be legit? 

I don't get my hopes up about anything anyway though. 

It's allegedly run by someone in PR.

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Sarah H said:

All these rumours lol. I guess if enough people keep saying them then one will be right eventually :huntyga:

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Gaga released this year.  Not so much because of rumors, but because she usually releases music approx. every 2 years. She's released on that schedule even when she's had tours, Vegas, and was filming. Due to Covid, she's had none of those things going on and a ton of other artists are recording at this time. Also, she might want to drop before Gucci (with the cast, it seems super Oscar baity so she might have the awards circuit to do).

Luke78619

Reminds me of how someone leaked Plastic Doll lyrics because they heard them in a hotel room next to Gaga’s and no one believed it :deadbanana:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

hieronymus
8 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Will the vents lie?

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290235731bc77fabccbe

I'm sending you my therapy Bill's for this

27 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Reminds me of how someone leaked Plastic Doll lyrics because they heard them in a hotel room next to Gaga’s and no one believed it :deadbanana:

Sometimes I sing "I'm not your waltz" and "who's that girl, that little Gaga?"

ShayCristoforo
10 hours ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

through the vents? 

Probably a dog wailing from another unit :billie:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

DirrtyPony

I heard she ended up confronting the leaker too.

“What happens in my apartment stays in my apartment.”

a-teacher-didnt-really-spy-on-her-studen

Strung out for another taste

Archived