Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokémon SWSH BAN WAVE

Daenerys

Featured Posts

Daenerys

The Pokémon series has always had a hacking problem, thanks to programs that can generate monsters, but now, anyone who is playing with “illegally modified data” has been put on notice. 

On the official Japanese page penned by The Pokémon Company you can now find a warning for hackers who are using their powers to cause “problems with the operation of software and applications or causing inconvenience to other users.” Folks who fall into that bucket can expect “restrictions” put on their games, including “exchange functions” and the inability to use supplements such as Pokémon Home. 

Should that happen, The Pokémon Company says that users shouldn’t expect a refund, and that the company reserves the right to dole these punishments out “indefinitely.” The notice also says that The Pokémon Company might also dish out other measures not outlined in the post at their discretion.

“We will regularly monitor and respond to fraudulent and annoying acts so that our users can enjoy themselves with peace of mind,” the notice reads.

https://www.polygon.com/2021/1/25/22248519/pokemon-sword-shield-hackers-ban-notice-nintendo-switch

Do any of you have genned mon in your game? If so, have you gotten hit with the ban hammer? My account is safe, any hacked mons I get through surprise trades I release instantly. I know of people who have gotten banned from both home and online play because they have shiny locked mons (tbh they should have known there would be consequences sooner or later) 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Daenerys
3 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I don't do anything online for SWSH.

I ain't paying for that.

Hilary Duff Laughing GIF by YoungerTV

I usually go online to trade the mons I need to complete my dex, and usually 2/10 times I get a surprise trade with obviously hacked Pokémon from people advertising their discord selling them. I think Nintendo’s had enough of that because it’s gotten so bad they took long enough to enforce the hacking to stop :billie:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

dynamite

I recently got it and signed up online and was surprised and annoyed by the hacked Pokémon. I don't know if I have one, I've done a few surprise trades and got a green Vileplume. Idk if it's hacked or a real shiny. I hate it when you battle someone and they have a team of maxed IV hacked.com Pokemon.

I wouldn't want to be affected for having them through no fault of my own. Could I be?

ALGAYDO

That’s seems... excessive. Yeah it’s annoying when you battle against someone with hacked mons, but it’s not that big of a deal IMO 

it’s just annoying. 

shoful

I don’t have online or play Shield anymore cause it was so bad :bradley:

Lets hope the Diamond Pearl Remake is amazing

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

B2theRich33

I wonder if the the ones I have from surprise trades are gonna be the reason I get banned... or the shiny legendaries/mythicals I have that we’re “hacked” with my trainer name, their legit name, etc... they are just collection pieces. I don’t battle or anything with them.

AMENiCURE
7 minutes ago, shoful said:

I know right? The gameplay of Shield was super dull. The charm was missing completely. 

blackpink

chile i am OVER :air: the amount of hacked mons i kept from surprise trades and some i got from a certain discord...let me release them real quick 

Justin Drew Bieber
1 hour ago, shoful said:

Sword/Shield is the only Pokémon game I never felt the urge to re-visit. The overworld graphics are so 2010, the only thing I liked about it were the battles

Lion Heart
On 1/26/2021 at 6:12 PM, dynamite said:

I recently got it and signed up online and was surprised and annoyed by the hacked Pokémon. I don't know if I have one, I've done a few surprise trades and got a green Vileplume. Idk if it's hacked or a real shiny. I hate it when you battle someone and they have a team of maxed IV hacked.com Pokemon.

I wouldn't want to be affected for having them through no fault of my own. Could I be?

Check the Original Trainer section. If its something weird or has a website name, its probably fake.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Serial Chiller

I released all the hacked mon i get from surprised trade but kept the master ball they came with. Can they trace that and ban me? :rip:

pachinko

I stopped playing Pokemon Sword after being able to get free customizable pokemon and items from twitch users running scripts/bots. Ruined the game for me.  I also paid $1 per masterball on ebay on one occasion. Lol. 

dynamite
18 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

I released all the hacked mon i get from surprised trade but kept the master ball they came with. Can they trace that and ban me? :rip:

I doubt it, I read they don't really ban anymore and if anything it would be using hacked Pokémon competitively

Archived