💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why since the 90s/2000s, there isnt an artist/band that can DANCE + SING?!

noa234

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you not heard of Alice Chater?? Potentially the only pop girl who has it. I have no idea why she hasnt blown up yet, she has what it takes and more to be the next huge pop girl.

All her videos are so sick!

Somehow tik tok is here but its only jason derulo whose still dancing. 

And honestly gaga. Whos really actually doing choreos nowadays

Gimme More
15 minutes ago, noa234 said:

I just wish there was another britney or backstreet boys Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

You’re welcome 

The stage presence:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Concertaholic

Also, Normani would like you to take several seats :whitney:

I just wish her label and manager would get it together and release an album :tony:

TheFame Monster

People are saying Dua, but we have yet to see her do a more involved dance performance outside of COVID time where everything is prerecorded. 

At the beginning of Future Nostalgia we could see that she had improved as a performer, but never really saw her dancing and singing at the same time. Now, due to COVID, most performances are prerecorded, lip synced, or are multiple takes stitched together. 

Her few live performances (SNL, Graham Norton) she sang, but wore outfits that made it so her dancing was limited. I’m not saying she’s necessarily a bad dancer, or can’t dance and sing. The truth is, I have yet to see it. 

Examples:

This is live, but there isn’t really any choreography from her

This is prerecorded, but she is doing choreography

37 minutes ago, Medusa said:

Have you not heard of Alice Chater?? Potentially the only pop girl who has it. I have no idea why she hasnt blown up yet, she has what it takes and more to be the next huge pop girl.

All her videos are so sick!

Yasss i love her

7 minutes ago, noa234 said:

Yasss i love her

Serving face, body, whistle notes, serious choreo and SUCH a bop :applause:

Love her, she's also talked about her love for Gaga a lot and likes her stuff on insta often, she cute

PropaGaga

There are newer artists like Bree Runway, Rina Sawayama, and Slayyyter who are all giving the 2000s pop fantasy with tons of stage presence. Not to mention Tinashe who serves consistent choreography. Unfortunately most of these people aren't exactly mainstream (yet). I also think artists like Doja Cat and Lizzo shouldn't be overlooked, because they ooze personality like no other.

Gaga is an amazing dancer and for someone who didn't come from a dancing background who catches on to choreography form a trained dancer is extremely impressive imo. Look at BR, PF, LoveGame, BTW, JUDAS, MTN, Applause and G.U.Y.

pussycat

Gaga is a great dancer tho imo. Plus she has choreography that is really iconic. Its a big part of her carreer

FinallyFree
2 hours ago, noa234 said:

Anyone else feels like since the 90s and 2000s there isn't a single pop artist or boy/girl band that are GREAT DANCERS?

I mean since britney, backstreet boys , nsync, beyonce, Jlo?? This generation of artists like Ariana are talented but cant dance nor have stage presence.

gaga is good performer but not a great dancer...

Why isn't there any good DANCER + SINGER yet?!

Britney and JLo don’t sing live tho... I believe that Gaga could also be a great dancer if she lip synced. We can clearly see that in her music videos 

RIP SOPHIE 🤍

AJRocketMan

None of those artists besides J. Lo make dance music. They make music that they have danced to, but they don’t make “dance music”. Baby One More Time is only 90 beats per minute. In the ‘80s, that would’ve been considered a slow jam.

Archived