💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can you recommend me good skin care products?

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

If any of you are using some cosmetics for your skin can you recommend me..If it’s possible to be available in Europe too :kiss:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
1 minute ago, RepentingSinner said:

"male skin care"

Why gender skincare lol?

I get that not everything needs to be specifically for gender A or gender B however mens skin is different to womens skin

GAGASLAYME
1 minute ago, RepentingSinner said:

"male skin care"

Why gender skincare lol?

because human male and female skin is biologically different so they have different needs

Now if the OP was asking about makeup that would be a different story 

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

Tinnitus15

I mean male cuz I’ve tried women’s skin care and it irritated my skin and it was all red..that’s why!No hate 

im a guy and I use non-gendered(?) skin care, it does well for me. "men's" products are just in different packaging (darker branding)

RepentingSinner
19 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I mean male cuz I’ve tried women’s skin care and it irritated my skin and it was all red..that’s why!No hate 

Then your skin is probably sensitive. You probably react to fragrance, not that its marketed to women. Btw you should probably write more about your skin, what type it is, what you think it needs. Not all men have the same skin

22 minutes ago, GAGASLAYME said:

because human male and female skin is biologically different so they have different needs

Now if the OP was asking about makeup that would be a different story 

22 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I get that not everything needs to be specifically for gender A or gender B however mens skin is different to womens skin

The differences it not that big. Skin type is way more of a deciding factor than what gendered packaging you need.

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, RepentingSinner said:

Then your skin is probably sensitive. You probably react to fragrance, not that its marketed to women. Btw you should probably write more about your skin, what type it is, what you think it needs. Not all men have the same skin

The differences it not that big. Skin type is way more of a deciding factor than what gendered packaging you need.

Yeah it’s sensitive and I can’t use like for ex normal shampoos or normal skin products..maybe without sulfates

RepentingSinner
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

Yeah it’s sensitive and I can’t use like for ex normal shampoos or normal skin products..maybe without sulfates

What have you tried before? What is your skincare routine rn? You oily or dry?

pussycat

Ok so!

i LOVE la roche possay. I use this cleanserhttps://images.app.goo.gl/HjmrHo1KRVNAKk7eA it's for all types of intolerant skin

And this moisturizerhttps://images.app.goo.gl/kknxtFsP5ERijbF66 it has hylaronic acid which hydrates

For serum: íunik is a REALLY good brand, i use their Black Snail Restore and Beta Glucan Power moisture serum

Both brands really are bullshít free (like no fragrance for example,..), they just focus on the care of your skin

gumzy3000

Honestly, just wash your face gently every morning and night with warm water and then dry it off with a towel. Use clean hands when you touch your face - this is very important. If your screen is really dry after this, use a moisturizer with no fragrance and for sensitive skin. I use a exfoliating scrub like St.Ives on my face once a week as well. So far all of this has worked for my skin. I personally don't think we need to add a million products to our faces for them to shine. Let your body react to your skin conditions and it will set the oil and dryness naturally. 

trolly troll troll

Tinnitus15
38 minutes ago, RepentingSinner said:

What have you tried before? What is your skincare routine rn? You oily or dry?

maybe a little bit oily..I’ve tried few products:like L’Oréal products and that’s it lol

pussycat
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

maybe a little bit dry..I’ve tried few products:like L’Oréal products and that’s it lol

L'oreal skincare really is trash ngl

Tinnitus15
Just now, pussycat said:

L'oreal skincare really is trash ngl

Yeah I’ve learn it the hard way..

Archived