💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can you recommend me good skin care products?

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

LastNight

Cerave cleansers and moisturisers are great and inexpensive. Paula’s Choice has an amazing range of products - a bit pricey, but they’re excellent. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
5 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Honestly, just wash your face gently every morning and night with warm water and then dry it off with a towel. Use clean hands when you touch your face - this is very important. If your screen is really dry after this, use a moisturizer with no fragrance and for sensitive skin. I use a exfoliating scrub like St.Ives on my face once a week as well. So far all of this has worked for my skin. I personally don't think we need to add a million products to our faces for them to shine. Let your body react to your skin conditions and it will set the oil and dryness naturally. 

I agree with you, I do the least amount of stuff to my skin as I realized the more you do to it, the more it’s going to react.

I did want to try an actual skincare routine some months ago, tried Rihanna’s products daily for a month and realized I probably was using it too much as my skin reacted in ways it hadn’t in years. Now I’ve limited to once a week and it seems fine. It’s important to find the right balance in order to take care the right way, otherwise it can do more harm than good.

vyniildisk
10 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Yeah I’ve learn it the hard way..

hi iconique. What are your main problems? like or issues? acne? oily skin?

It kind of depends on your budget as a lot of times the best products are more expensive. But I LOVE Purity by Philosophy cleanser. It’s relatively inexpensive, clean, and does wonders for all types of skin. 

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

hi iconique. What are your main problems? like or issues? acne? oily skin?

Hiii my fav account...More like oily skin..:kiss:

I've been using Fenty Skin and it's really good! You can buy a travel sized trio that's only like £40 and you get a facial cleanser, serum/toner and moisturiser with SPF 30! It does contain fragrance however I really sensitive skin and it hasn't irritated it at all. I've also noticed my skin looking more even/soft.

Happy Hair GIF

Cello

I personally like Glossier. I have sensitive / dry skin and their milk jelly cleanser is great. I use the hyaluronic acid too, followed by Olay moisturiser.

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

HotLikeMexico

I was All Cerave Products atm: Cerave Cleanser, Vitamin C Serum with Retinol, and Hyaluronic Acid Serum Daily

Three times a week at night I use Acure Scrub for Exfoliating.

Prior to this I used African Black Soap (the real kind), Witch Hazel and Raw Shea Butter for Moisturizer and Aztec Clay Mask weekly. I have stopped because of the Pandemic. I haven't been able to go to Little Ethiopia to buy raw and real products in person and online its loaded with faux A. Black Soap and Shea Butter

Don't forget sun screen

Both of these routines have been great for me.

Mother of Puppies

my skin became sooooo much better because of "Paulas Choice" products.,.. they are quite expensive but it's worth it. They have different products for all sorts of skin types (oily, dry, mix etc) and skin problems

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Monsterclaw

I work for Clarins, so Im kinda biased, not gonna lie :ally: but they really have great moisturizers and oils. I also love Double Serum which is their most famous product, its very good esp for dry skin. I like how they use plant extracts. Here, in Poland people prefer Estee Lauder or Lancome which are kinda meh tbh, but I’ve had this french hottie that i dated for a short time And he told me that from the high-end brands Clarins is the most respected in France And has really good formulas. I also like Sisley And Shiseido( Gaga impact :vegas:) if you wanna splurge on those products. But u also have a lot of affordable choices - i really love Caudalie ( their elixir is amazing), polish brand Mokkosh is amazing And very organic( their scrubs And body products smell great but they are not alcohol based) And lately I enjoyed KylieSkin Vanilla Toner. The quality was really good, suprisingly. Hope I could’ve helped 🥰

Economy
1 hour ago, RepentingSinner said:

"male skin care"

Why gender skincare lol?

I used to wonder this all the time however after researching it turns out that there are indeed typical differences from mens and womens skin and some products take that into account and make slight adjustments to formula as they factor that in

However not all products change the formula. There are some that sell the exact same product and just call it "mens" as a marketing tactic so it depends

I know with anti ageing creams for example many do in fact change formula cuz mens skin for example has a higher density of collagen on average so the ideal amount of active ingredients like retinol to get best effect but without eccessive burning is a little higher for men

Economy
58 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Honestly, just wash your face gently every morning and night with warm water and then dry it off with a towel. Use clean hands when you touch your face - this is very important. If your screen is really dry after this, use a moisturizer with no fragrance and for sensitive skin. I use a exfoliating scrub like St.Ives on my face once a week as well. So far all of this has worked for my skin. I personally don't think we need to add a million products to our faces for them to shine. Let your body react to your skin conditions and it will set the oil and dryness naturally. 

Speak for urself. My skin is literally an oil factory working overtime and constantly producing acne and backheads

The fact that i work in a dusty environment clogging my pores doesnt help either.

Simply put, warn water doesnt cut it for some of us. We need cleansers and moisturizers :flop:

Archived