💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga’s NYC apartment

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

Does anyone else sometimes really miss Gaga’s NYC apartment? For those who don’t know, before Gaga bought her current Malibu house in 2014 she lived in this apartment in New York City. She started living here in 2013 and stayed there a lot after buying her house too when she was in NYC and left it in 2017. So many iconic looks!

40_central_park_south_outside_2_.jpg

First time we ever saw her there was on August 20 2013 during the Applause era!

8-20-13_Leaving_her_apartment_in_New_Yor

She left the apartment somewhere in 2017 and I don’t know about its current state.

Show some of the looks you like about it!

LittleMonster20
Just now, Stephen said:

I saw her there on this day :flutter:

29C9FB8600000578-3132046-Lady_in_red_The

PS it's not in Brooklyn

That’s awesome! There were always so many fans outside!

Also I fixed it I got it mixed up with her other apartment from back in the day. It’s across Central Park right?

Stephen
2 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

That’s awesome! There were always so many fans outside!

Also I fixed it I got it mixed up with her other apartment from back in the day. It’s across Central Park right?

Yep! I remember we were waiting for hours and many people stopped walking to ask us who we were waiting for, and we told them Natalia Kills :billie::toofunny:

voidfigure
1 minute ago, LittleMonster20 said:

It’s across Central Park right?

Yes! I passed by it around Halloween 2015, but she was in LA filming AHS

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, voidfigure said:

Yes! I passed by it around Halloween 2015, but she was in LA filming AHS

That’s so cool! I always wanted to go there but never got to. It must have been crazy busy at the door each day when she lived there!

CyanLights

I remember someone saying how she actually owned multiple floors. One floor was her apartment and the other was used as her closet :sara:

voidfigure
5 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

That’s so cool! I always wanted to go there but never got to. It must have been crazy busy at the door each day when she lived there!

I think, it was deserted when I got there though

Reject False Icons

If there was so many people waiting at the door? Didn’t the neighbors complain about that?:huntyga:

and how can she own literal entire floors? Did she destroy walls to make an entire thing?

27 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

I remember someone saying how she actually owned multiple floors. One floor was her apartment and the other was used as her closet :sara:

That's so cool. I imagine she has everything included in Malibu now. She didn't have a recording studio in that apartment if I'm not mistaken.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

CyanLights
11 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

If there was so many people waiting at the door? Didn’t the neighbors complain about that?:huntyga:

and how can she own literal entire floors? Did she destroy walls to make an entire thing?

I assumed she rented/purchased two separate apartment unit. She most likely just had multiple rooms filled with clothes or she paid the building owner enough to gut the place :shrug: 

6 minutes ago, Jill said:

That's so cool. I imagine she has everything included in Malibu now. She didn't have a recording studio in that apartment if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah I dont think the apartment near Central Park did? Not sure about her house in Chelsea tho 

Ricardo

it seems such a plain building, I could never imagine a superstar like Gaga living there, I can't imagine how it looks from the inside :enigma:

Franch Toast

Hasn't she said that one reason she gave up her NY apartment was because of the hordes of fans that would swarm outside? I thought she mentioned that she'd love to find another place in NY, but it would need its own garage so she could leave without being harassed all the time. 

She/Her/Hers

Archived