💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

FKA twigs, Headie One, Fred again.. - Don't Judge Me

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

JazzGa

Great video, I love how they used dancing to visually represent literally "being held back and held down" by systemic oppression and racism

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

alsemanche
5 minutes ago, imitalian said:

Love the message but kinda weak song if its really the lead of her new album

I don't think it is. It doesn't fit the way the album has been described at all. I think it's more of an intro to the era (and an insider confirmed this) 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

12 minutes ago, imitalian said:

Love the message but kinda weak song if its really the lead of her new album

6 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I don't think it is. It doesn't fit the way the album has been described at all. I think it's more of an intro to the era (and an insider confirmed this) 

Exactly, don’t think of this as the lead at all. 
Just a gift to the fans, a prelude to the new era.

BleepBloop
9 minutes ago, portilus said:

Exactly, don’t think of this as the lead at all. 
Just a gift to the fans, a prelude to the new era.

BlackoutZone just confirmed it being on the album though..? I mean they could be wrong, but..

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/335665-fka-twigs-headie-one-fred-again-dont-judge-me/?do=findComment&comment=18136107

EDIT: nevermind, I misread your comment:huntyga:

1 minute ago, Sneaky said:

BlackoutZone just confirmed it being on the album though..? I mean they could be wrong, but..

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/335665-fka-twigs-headie-one-fred-again-dont-judge-me/?do=findComment&comment=18136107

From what I know, it will be on the album, more of a bonus track - it evolved from the mixtape it was to more of a fully fledged album. But there’s definitely less of an overriding concept as Magdalene had, it’s a little more erratic and genre-bending, a little less coherent, but it works.

I think of this release as a little like Lana’s “Let me love you like a woman”, pre the official lead and era beginning.

BleepBloop
Just now, portilus said:

From what I know, it will be on the album, more of a bonus track - it evolved from the mixtape it was to more of a fully fledged album. But there’s definitely less of an overriding concept as Magdalene had, it’s a little more erratic and genre-bending, a little less coherent, but it works.

I think of this release as a little like Lana’s “Let me love you like a woman”, pre the official lead and era beginning.

Yes, I've just edited my initial comment! I misread your other comment as you saying that it's not on the album at all! 

Well let's hope we won't have to wait the same amount of time for the lead, as we had to wait from LMLYLAW till COTCC lol.

alsemanche
9 minutes ago, portilus said:

Is there more you can tell us about the album? No details, just a window of release maybe, whether or not the Arca collabs are on it, stuff like that? no pressure obviously :party: 

7 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Yes, I've just edited my initial comment! I misread your other comment as you saying that it's not on the album at all! 

Well let's hope we won't have to wait the same amount of time for the lead, as we had to wait from LMLYLAW till COTCC lol.

The last I heard was that the lead is due to come by the end of next month; but at that point it was still TBC if it would be the Dua collab or a solo song that was also being considered.

From what I understand there were/are some timing issues with Dua’s team, as she plans to release next month too and doesn’t want overlap of the two projects.

I’ll let you guys know if/when I hear more!

alsemanche
1 minute ago, portilus said:

The last I heard was that the lead is due to come by the end of next month; but at that point it was still TBC if it would be the Dua collab or a solo song that was also being considered.

From what I understand there were/are some timing issues with Dua’s team, as she plans to release next month too and doesn’t want overlap of the two projects.

I’ll let you guys know if/when I hear more!

Ouh that sounds great! thanks!

1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

Is there more you can tell us about the album? No details, just a window of release maybe, whether or not the Arca collabs are on it, stuff like that? no pressure obviously :party: 

Album is due for end of Q1, early Q2. I know very little about the Arca demos, though I know one was being shortlisted for the album.

My post above tells you a lil more about what’s next!

MaybeKermit
1 hour ago, portilus said:

Album is due for end of Q1, early Q2. I know very little about the Arca demos, though I know one was being shortlisted for the album.

My post above tells you a lil more about what’s next!

May I ask how you know this? I mean, twigs is a very "niche" artist and I suppose you must work in the uk's music industry to know this, no?

• 2 weeks later...
BleepBloop
53 minutes ago, portilus said:

@alsemanche @Sneaky

Now Dua’s announced for early Feb, it looking like the FKA official “lead” will be the Dua collab as planned - expect release in the first two weeks of March! 

Firstly, thanks for the info!

But I don't understand completely, the Dua collab is coming in early March? And what's been announced for early February?

Archived