💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Bullet Train

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

So do we know anything more about this movie so far? We know it has Brad Pitt in it and it was filmed last November (Gaga’s part at least).

Is there anything known about the release date and the role she plays?

Do you think it will be like Machete Kills and Sin City and she’ll have one of those roles?

Bonkers

It's thriller about our new Secretary of the Department of Transportation, Mayor Pete Buttigieg.  Gaga is playing Chasten and rumor has it she could win another Oscar.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

It's thriller about our new Secretary of the Department of Transportation, Mayor Pete Buttigieg.  Gaga is playing Chasten and rumor has it she could win another Oscar.

Hmm sounds pretty promising. I also just read Bad Bunny has a part in the movie? Is that true?

Bonkers
9 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Hmm sounds pretty promising. I also just read Bad Bunny has a part in the movie? Is that true?

damn i hope so

shirt-gucci-necklace-and-sunglasses-bad-

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

damn i hope so

shirt-gucci-necklace-and-sunglasses-bad-

Idk it’s very random! I guess we’ll see. Thanks for the info!

Chromatican
3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

We don't even know for sure if Gaga is in it.

It’s a very strong possibility that she is involved. Entertainment Weekly and other credible sources and commentators have talked about it. 

jimmytimestep
24 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

So do we know anything more about this movie so far? We know it has Brad Pitt in it and it was filmed last November (Gaga’s part at least).

Excited for this but i am so confused as to if she is actually in the movie or not...how could she have actually filmed already?

jimmytimestep
22 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I went on a couple dates with Chasten before he met Pete. He's nice!

voidfigure
5 minutes ago, jimmytimestep said:

Excited for this but i am so confused as to if she is actually in the movie or not...how could she have actually filmed already?

Bug productions went on filming in every country during 2020 

Bonkers
2 minutes ago, jimmytimestep said:

I went on a couple dates with Chasten before he met Pete. He's nice!

Oh that's very cool.  Chasten is not only extremely smart, but he's also very funny.  How cool to get to watch a friend on the world stage.  

jimmytimestep
5 minutes ago, voidfigure said:

Bug productions went on filming in every country during 2020 

Right, but I just don’t see how it would have worked schedule wise; and how there seems to be literally no footage of her on a set anywhere at all, no paparazzi photos, nothing. It’s just odd to me.

Archived