Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga listening to Free Woman on Chromatica day

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

Just going through these tweets... it makes me so sad. Like, there was so much joy/happiness/excitement by Gaga and us at that time. Just thinking about the era that could have been... :bradley:

Hopefully she delivers this era this year

End Racism Now

LittleMonster20

She looked so great and happy! :sara:

I know it’s sad but I have a feeling that all the things she had originally planned for the Chromatica era will be used for the LG7 era. It’s going to be so crazy!

xoxo Craig
Just now, LittleMonster20 said:

She looked so great and happy! :sara:

I know it’s sad but I have a feeling that all the things she had originally planned for the Chromatica era will be open used for the LG7 era. It’s going to be so crazy!

I hope so :bradley:

End Racism Now

LittleMonster20
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

I hope so :bradley:

There’s no way they aren’t. I think it’d also be perfect time since by that time COVID is gone (hopefully) so it’d be a great time for a comeback like that! I know it’s early but I’m quite excited for LG7 already!

shoful

This is so depressing. I remember being so excited cause I thought she would be super into this era and reaching out to fans :bradley:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

melodichard

I remember she was being attacked on Twitter for posting this video bc of the events going on in America at the same time (protests over BLM) 

xoxo Craig
Just now, shoful said:

This is so depressing. I remember being so excited cause I thought she would be super into this era and reaching out to fans :bradley:

There was so much energy, positivity and enjoyment... and it all went down hill :bradley:

End Racism Now

voidfigure
8 minutes ago, melodichard said:

I remember she was being attacked on Twitter for posting this video bc of the events going on in America at the same time (protests over BLM) 

The world has become such a pain in the ass

blackpink
10 minutes ago, melodichard said:

Honestly this era has been plagued by unfortunate timing SO many times during last year, i can imagine Gaga must’ve been so fed up with everything going south

rasclautmangos
33 minutes ago, melodichard said:

Yeah, it was terrible timing. People were even attacking her on here in the hours after for not being performative enough in her activism even though she was contributing in her own way behind the scenes. Meanwhile all they did was tweet, donate $5 dollars (if even that), and post a black screen for a day.

Yes she was so amped for the album and literally every time she wanted to get going something major would happen. It's why I'm so pissed at this fandom for how they acted the last year. Calling her lazy etc. Beyond dumb abd petulant. 

14 minutes ago, dolce vita said:

Honestly this era has been plagued by unfortunate timing SO many times during last year, i can imagine Gaga must’ve been so fed up with everything going south

Yes, I think she just called it a day after a while and is just waiting to see if she can tour any time soon. 

JazzGa

That wig was so legendary! Man I wish we would have got some HQ paparazzi snaps of some full lewks with that sunset dreamsicle deight. I think she wore it again for the Paper Magazine virtual dance party

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
35 minutes ago, voidfigure said:

The world has become such a pain in the ass

*Twitter has *always been such a pain in the ass.

Ignore Twitter and your life suddenly starts improving o: 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived