💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Haus Labs Discussion Thread

Cello

Featured Posts

Cello

Hey fellow Haus Labs stans :party:

I've thought about making a general Haus Labs discussion thread for a while, where we can talk about the products and new releases without the negativity that comes in the News threads. Hopefully it won't flop! :fatcat:

Which products do you own? What are your favourites? What would be your highly recommended items? Are there any new things you'd like to see released? :enigma:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

numb the flame
Just now, Cello said:

Good spot! It looks a lot bigger than I was expecting 

I assume they're the full size products

Anderson123

I hope she releases some skin care products and not just make up. I'm really interested in buying sunscreen protector and vitaminc C serum and stuff like that.

Cello
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I hope she releases some skin care products and not just make up. I'm really interested in buying sunscreen protector and vitaminc C serum and stuff like that.

Agree! Gaga has amazing skin. I'd love to see a skincare line. 

Bonkers

I just wanted to stop by and thank the Haus Labs stans.  

Please like this comment for tolerating your existence and being one of the few Gaga stans who doesn't blame you for holding up the content we actually want. 

:huntyga:

Spoiler

I really am just kidding.  Gaga loves this project, she's built an excellent brand and I appreciate anyone who is into the products and vision.  :party:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Healed My Heart

I wish I liked it more tbh :duck: It's been really hit and miss for me. I LOVE the lip gloss in Entranced - for sure my favorite product from the line. The liquid eyeliner is great too, except I'm terrible at applying it :ladyhaha: But that's all liquid liners for me.

I've tried 3 of the matte lip crayons and didn't like them at all. They really dried my lips out (all matte lip products do for me, but these ones were marketed specifically as not doing that if I recall). And the colors just don't work at all on my skin tone. I don't know how to explain it, but they just don't look good on me. I tried the hot pink, a nude, and a raspberry shade.

I also ordered a couple of the gel eyeliners when they came out and they're okay. The application is great but they smudge and wipe off really easily. I only got shimmer ones (silver and copper) so maybe the solid colors are better. But I definitely prefer my longer-wear eyeliners.

I'd like to try the glam attack, but honestly, I'm kind of skeptical of everything at this point, since I've really only loved a couple of the products I've bought. I just don't reach for Haus Labs over my Marc Jacobs, Nars, Anastasia, Too Faced, etc. I really really wish the brand would get into Sephora or Ulta, so I could swatch and test in person and maybe I'd have better luck. It's expensive to keep buying things that don't end up working for you.

I'm really excited by the potential of a skincare line, but also I know it's a long shot that it'll work for my skin. I have very sensitive skin and most skincare products give me trouble due to fragrance, oils, etc. The skincare lines I currently use and love are Biossance and Volition Beauty.

She/her 💗💜💙

Cello
1 minute ago, Healed My Heart said:

I wish I liked it more tbh :duck: It's been really hit and miss for me. I LOVE the lip gloss in Entranced - for sure my favorite product from the line. The liquid eyeliner is great too, except I'm terrible at applying it :ladyhaha: But that's all liquid liners for me.

I've tried 3 of the matte lip crayons and didn't like them at all. They really dried my lips out (all matte lip products do for me, but these ones were marketed specifically as not doing that if I recall). And the colors just don't work at all on my skin tone. I don't know how to explain it, but they just don't look good on me. I tried the hot pink, a nude, and a raspberry shade.

I also ordered a couple of the gel eyeliners when they came out and they're okay. The application is great but they smudge and wipe off really easily. I only got shimmer ones (silver and copper) so maybe the solid colors are better. But I definitely prefer my longer-wear eyeliners.

I'd like to try the glam attack, but honestly, I'm kind of skeptical of everything at this point, since I've really only loved a couple of the products I've bought. I just don't reach for Haus Labs over my Marc Jacobs, Nars, Anastasia, Too Faced, etc.

All fair points!

I really like the lip glosses and eyeliners too.

I haven't tried the monster matte lip crayons for exactly the reason you said - I can't really wear anything matte because it makes my skin too dry. It's a shame because the colours look nice in pictures. 

I do like the glam attacks, especially Aphrodite. They are so quick and easy to apply and look great. I've seen a lot of members here recommend Chained Ballerina. 

Cello
28 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I just wanted to stop by and thank the Haus Labs stans.  

Please like this comment for tolerating your existence and being one of the few Gaga stans who doesn't blame you for holding up the content we actually want. 

:huntyga:

Reveal hidden contents

I really am just kidding.  Gaga loves this project, she's built an excellent brand and I appreciate anyone who is into the products and vision.  :party:

We stan a multi-faceted queen :tony:

I think it helps to be a stan who doesn't get too hung up on the lack of music promo. I am so here for the makeup :queenga:

Healed My Heart
1 minute ago, Cello said:

All fair points!

I really like the lip glosses and eyeliners too.

I haven't tried the monster matte lip crayons for exactly the reason you said - I can't really wear anything matte because it makes my skin too dry. It's a shame because the colours look nice in pictures. 

I do like the glam attacks, especially Aphrodite. They are so quick and easy to apply and look great. I've seen a lot of members here recommend Chained Ballerina. 

What glosses do you have? I only got Entranced and have been thinking about other shades :flutter:

I hear you, matte is so hard!! Such a good look and some people seem to not have any trouble with it. But even if I pre-moisturize it never works for me. The pictures do look amazing. All the marketing is stunning imo.

Thanks for your thoughts on the glam attacks! I might pick one up to try. I haven't actually heard anyone give their thoughts on them until now, aside from the initial reviews that came out.

She/her 💗💜💙

Cello
1 hour ago, Healed My Heart said:

What glosses do you have? I only got Entranced and have been thinking about other shades :flutter:

I have Venus, Corset, Attitude and Glass Slipper. 

Venus and Corset are my go-to daily lipglosses, the shades are so flattering. 

Glass Slipper is great, it's a bit strange at first wearing blue sparkle but it's a nice subtle statement! 

Mother of Puppies

I have bought the "fame eyeshadow palette" and I loooove it. It's my favorite.... the colors are perfect for my green eyes...

and I have bought 2 glam attacks and they r also awesome, because they are not too heavy and they are not sticky at all. (I have bought some cheap liquid eyeshadow before and this **** glued my eyelids together lol) So the glam attacks are great!

The only think I was disappointed in was the EYE-DENTIFY GEL PENCIL EYELINER in antique rose...

the color and everything is great, but the tip is so small and I actually thought you could "sharpen" it or give it a twirl so you get some more stuff out.... for that little tip it's way to expensive....

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

numb the flame
Just now, NickyPuppy said:

I have bought the "fame eyeshadow palette" and I loooove it. It's my favorite.... the colors are perfect for my green eyes...

and I have bought 2 glam attacks and they r also awesome, because they are not too heavy and they are not sticky at all. (I have bought some cheap liquid eyeshadow before and this **** glued my eyelids together lol) So the glam attacks are great!

The only think I was disappointed in was the EYE-DENTIFY GEL PENCIL EYELINER in antique rose...

the color and everything is great, but the tip is so small and I actually thought you could "sharpen" it or give it a twirl so you get some more stuff out.... for that little tip it's way to expensive....

you can't sharpen the gel eyeliners??

Archived