Sign in to follow this  
other

Kellyanne Conway allegedly leaks topless photo of Claudia on Twitter

StarstruckIllusion
6 minutes ago, SetMeFree said:

I do not believe she did that. 

For what? She’s currently trending on twitter bc Claudia’s fans saw it first and told her. Kellyanne is known to be abusive. Sharing the receipts is literally illegal. What are we supposed to do 😭 

• Like 1

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, good said:

From my understanding, Claudia took a private photo of herself and Kellyanne found it on one of her devices, and took a photo of it to save for blackmail in the future.

So Kellyanne had child p0rn on her phone. Just so you guys who are under 18 know, if you have compromising photos of yourself on your phone it's child **** and you can be brought up on charges even if it's you and if you send photos of yourself you can be brought up on distribution of child p0rn. So don't do it 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

PEZ

UPDATE, 11:15 a.m. ET: In several TikTok videos posted Tuesday morning, Claudia Conway urged people to “stop calling authorities.” She said that she and her mother will be “taking a break from social media” and will work on their relationship. Claudia emphasized that making threats against her family also puts her in danger. “I know that my mom would never, ever post anything to hurt me like that intentionally, and I do believe she was hacked,” Claudia Conway said in one of the TikTok videos Tuesday.

:oprah: Does Claudia really believe that, or was she pressured by her mom/family to walk back her accusations? She's shared a bunch of other abuse from her mother so I really wouldn't be surprised if she was abused/manipulated into saying that as well... :( I feel so bad for Claudia

Edited by PEZ
⚡ Gaga, Rammstein, Aphex Twin, Autechre, Kraftwerk, Machine Girl, & Death Grips 🐲
  • Like 2

Runway
25 minutes ago, PEZ said:

UPDATE, 11:15 a.m. ET: In several TikTok videos posted Tuesday morning, Claudia Conway urged people to “stop calling authorities.” She said that she and her mother will be “taking a break from social media” and will work on their relationship. Claudia emphasized that making threats against her family also puts her in danger. “I know that my mom would never, ever post anything to hurt me like that intentionally, and I do believe she was hacked,” Claudia Conway said in one of the TikTok videos Tuesday.

:oprah: Does Claudia really believe that, or was she pressured by her mom/family to walk back her accusations? She's shared a bunch of other abuse from her mother so I really wouldn't be surprised if she was abused/manipulated into saying that as well... :( I feel so bad for Claudia

At the end of the day she’s her mom and that’s how abusive relationships work. The abuser apologizes and makes you believe they will change, until they abuse you again....  and the cycle continues 

gabeoz
2 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Wait I'm confused by this story. Her mom has a topless photo of her daughter to use against her one day? And then that photo was hacked and uploaded to the Twitter enema section?  

Claudia has said in the past that Kellyanne takes her phone and saves her nudes.

gabeoz
29 minutes ago, PEZ said:

I very highly doubt that she means it. Claudia said very recently that if she ever says she is going to "take a break" from social media then that means something is very wrong. It's more than likely that the cops pressured her into making that statement (they were at her house last night and ended her live themselves) 

JusKeepBreathin
17 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Claudia has said in the past that Kellyanne takes her phone and saves her nudes.

Wow.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

FreeBritney

It's very sad. I feel bad for Claudia.