đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you like to join a group chat for Little Monsters?

Gagas lil monster

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

It’ll probably turn into a “ggd burnbook” where members can talk crap about members here

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagas lil monster
4 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

It’ll probably turn into a “ggd burnbook” where members can talk crap about members here

I've been finding ways to try prevent things like that from happening. There will be 3 moderators and only members who are chosen by people in the group chat can join making sure that we are all friends. Also any act of bullying will not be tolerated and immediately will cause consequences or being kicked from the group

With Peace and love

vyniildisk
25 minutes ago, Gagas lil monster said:

Okay so the comments seem very divided. I'm willing to make a discord but only if there's enough people. I'm sorry I didn't realise some of you had such bad experiences. And I would keep it exclusive. Like the Illumanati of ggd. Jk... or am I :queenga:

Hi we just made a discord, we r only like 4 people so far lmao 

Justin Drew Bieber
Just now, Gagas lil monster said:

I've been finding ways to try prevent things like that from happening. There will be 3 moderators and only members who are chosen by people in the group chat can join making sure that we are all friends. Also any act of bullying will not be tolerated and immediately will cause consequences or being kicked from the group

This sounds good :) I do think it’s a good idea as long as there’s moderation

Gagas lil monster
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

Hi we just made a discord, we r only like 4 people so far lmao 

My account is RileyBrown25 :vegas:

With Peace and love

vyniildisk
8 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

we will be blocking all the hoes that spill poison and just give bad negative vibes, join our discord, im trying to figure it out how to connect my spotify playlists 

Youtube is working to play music but it's a little offputting

• 2 months later...
On 1/26/2021 at 3:58 PM, vyniildisk said:

we will be blocking all the hoes that spill poison and just give bad negative vibes, join our discord, im trying to figure it out how to connect my spotify playlists 

Youtube is working to play music but it's a little offputting

is this discord still a thing? :zilla:

Archived