Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

ACNH Trailer update today

Eido

Featured Posts

Nintendo just changed their YouTube header for ACNH. And they always did it right before releasing the trailers :bradley: I hope we'll get content this time and that they'll tease the 1st Anniversary update 

Update

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Married the Night

I need the bigger store and coffee shop. I’ve stopped playing and that would really help. 

TheOriginalOne

I hope so!!! Most people, including me, have been going crazy waiting for this trailer :giveup:

Will this finally be Brewster’s time to shine? :giveup:

Im hoping we finally do get Brewster and confirmation of whether the Roost will be in the museum or the be it’s own building. I’ve been terraforming for the last 2 months and I stopped because I don’t want to complete my island only to realize I have to make room for The Roost. 

edit: oh that’s it? :neyde:

edit: okay it’s not so bad. I just got in my feelings for a bit :laughga: I’m really excited for festivale and the new items look so good!!! 

homomo
Just now, Cybikitty said:

There we go! :party:

A WIN FOR THE GAYS :tony:

Cybikitty

Just saw this - 

Hopefully this means we'll be getting some past game themed furniture back! :messga: (considering there was a Mario teaser at the end of the vid too)

blackpink
7 minutes ago, Cybikitty said:

Just saw this - 

Hopefully this means we'll be getting some past game themed furniture back! :messga: (considering there was a Mario teaser at the end of the vid too)

OMG not them re-releasing the sanrio cards when i literally paid 100 pounds for a new pack on ebay :air: 

blackpink

ngl im a bit underwhelmed, it looks cute but it's just gonna be another case of getting a bunch of DIY recipes, finding feathers and crafting stuff isn't it :selena: which i don't mind that much but hopefully they really bring something new to the game or at least start to bring back things we NEED like brewster, gracie, etc. 

RAMROD

Next month will be EGGS 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GagaSine

Oh cute, a Carnivale event. No Valentine’s Day? I was excited for a bunch of cute heart themed stuff, I even started hoarding pink clothes already to coordinate. :fatcat:

Archived