Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Alicia Keys celebrates her birthday in Mexico

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Moonlight on Water

i just want to be careful with this because if they did quarantine, fine ig. however, i'm scared of the double standards in case Gaga went to Korea. however, i think she's mindful enough to not pull that.

she/her

1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Is it THAT hard for Mexico to ban tourists? :triggered:

My guess is that the economy would collapse. Or w/e

Honestly, **** these dumb ass celebs. Wanna party at a resort? Go to ****ing Florida, god knows these people don’t care about ****

vyniildisk
1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

Why is it always Mexico? :bear:

maybe because it's very close too? a super short flight 

MadreMonster
1 hour ago, Cookies said:

i just want to be careful with this because if they did quarantine, fine ig. however, i'm scared of the double standards in case Gaga went to Korea. however, i think she's mindful enough to not pull that.

Are you talking about Gaga for Blackpinks concert? She’s going there for work. Not to go visit and hang out.

moonsago

So tired of these ignorant, entitled & oblivious celebrities that have no grasp of reality whatsoever, are fake woke and aware on social media, telling people to be ‘safe and wear a mask’ but then post party/vacation pictures a week later. Like how dumb do you think we are? Are you excluded from the rules? Does corona not apply to you? The privilege you are rubbing in everybody’s face and the hypocrisy of the statements ya’ll been parading with 10 months ago ‘we’re all in this together we can do this’ is just disgusting. Ya’ll wanna be treated like ‘people’ because it’s so hard to be a celeb and you can’t have a normal life but then, when the time calls to be united and on the same page guess what? You SHOW us how you are not like the rest of us so fudge off. People are DYING and you care about a stupid birthday party? Because of people like YOU other people like us, that care about the situation and do their best, won’t get a next birthday party. Ever. 

TheSlash

I'm tired of rich people thinking they're above any physical law regarding the pandemic. Why can't they stay at home like us normal people?

tenor.gif

Ew, David!

Jewels n Drugs

Ugh mexico is in my bucket list :air:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

RAMROD
3 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Why is it always Mexico? :bear:

it's typical destination for Muricans beside Hawaii because it's close and cheap.

It's like Australians with Bali, and Britons with Spain. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Summerboi14
On 1/26/2021 at 4:27 PM, TheSlash said:

I'm tired of rich people thinking they're above any physical law regarding the pandemic. Why can't they stay at home like us normal people?

tenor.gif

The worst thing is she has a huge house with a lot of things to do there.

ELECTROHEART

Do celebs know that Mexico is one of the countries that its health system is literally collapsed during this pandemic???, every day is getting worse here, please stop I want to come back to college :triggered:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Archived