💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Lady Gaga tour more countries in the future?

Gagas lil monster

Featured Posts

Gagas lil monster

Okay before I begin i understand Lady Gaga's health issues and her health is and should be top priority. I'm not necessarily asking her to extend more dates in different countries but I think next tour she should have some dates in countries that she seems to be avoiding 😂. This is mainly an Australian throwing a temper tantrum but leave your thoughts on this below 

Real Housewives Asian GIF by NETFLIX

With Peace and love

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop

No. The Born this Way Ball almost killed her. Nobody should tour like that. She’s juman after all. I think the Vegas residency was the best for her, less travel and she controlled the dates. She has to keep healthy. 

Gagas lil monster
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

No. The Born this Way Ball almost killed her. Nobody should tour like that. She’s juman after all. I think the Vegas residency was the best for her, less travel and she controlled the dates. She has to keep healthy. 

Hi! Yes I get what you're saying and I think controlled dates are a good idea but having those dates with more variety in countries seems better as to allow Little Monsters in different countries to have their dream of going to a Gaga concert

With Peace and love

MessyTop
Just now, Gagas lil monster said:

Hi! Yes I get what you're saying and I think controlled dates are a good idea but having those dates with more variety in countries seems better as to allow Little Monsters in different countries to have their dream of going to a Gaga concert

I totally agree with you. But I think the traveling is not healthy for her. I do wish monsters everywhere can see her, but she’s only human. 
Same with Madonna, as she got older she toured less countries. It happens 

Gagas lil monster
2 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

For sure in the next 4 years.

I hope she comes back to Australia. Seeing her live is one of my dreams 

With Peace and love

ELECTROHEART
1 hour ago, Gagas lil monster said:

I hope she comes back to Australia. Seeing her live is one of my dreams 

Same, the next year turns 10 her last concert on my country :wtfga: I was 13 and I could not buy tickets and travel to Mexico City alone :messga: (I live 5 hours from the City)

But I think she'll never come back to Latin America, COVID-19 issues will last another 2 years at least bc #3rdWorld and she isn't as huge as 10 years ago or like in the US or Europe today, her music is not what the masses listen today specially the new geneeations, we don't have taste as you can clearly see :triggered:

So a Gaga tour in Latin america would flop, maybe Brazil would receive well a concert but in general... idk :messga:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Gagas lil monster
1 hour ago, Ikonik said:

Same, the next year turns 10 her last concert on my country :wtfga: I was 13 and I could not buy tickets and travel to Mexico City alone :messga: (I live 5 hours from the City)

But I think she'll never come back to Latin America, COVID-19 issues will last another 2 years at least bc #3rdWorld and she isn't as huge as 10 years ago or like in the US or Europe today, her music is not what the masses listen today specially the new geneeations, we don't have taste as you can clearly see :triggered:

So a Gaga tour in Latin america would flop, maybe Brazil would receive well a concert but in general... idk :messga:

I know how you feel. I hope she goes to both of our countries one day :vegas:

With Peace and love

Karen Smith

I'm sure she won't.. She doesn't care for the fame anymore, she's so big and it's understandable that she wants shows only in the safest and the famous cities 

Gagas lil monster
Just now, Little99 said:

I'm sure she won't.. She doesn't care for the fame anymore, she's so big and it's understandable that she wants shows only in the safest and the famous cities 

It's so annoying because every celebrity just forgets about Australia :fatcat:

Also love your profile picture 

With Peace and love

Karen Smith
5 minutes ago, Gagas lil monster said:

It's so annoying because every celebrity just forgets about Australia :fatcat:

Also love your profile picture 

Australia is Australia, I think it's very possible for her to go there, you shouldn't be worry. 

Thank you :heart:

Reject False Icons

@IkonikI feel you (same situation: 12y.o. Overprotective parents but just 1hr away from the city :yennefer:)

Your logic is right, it all points out that she will never come back to México for concerts

but... If Christina Aguilera could come back here after 18 years, on a low point in her career, with almost no promo, a public who almost didn’t know of her, on the last leg of her tour, basically against all forecast, and still fill more than 70% of her 3 dates on Mexico 

well now I believe anything could happen 

sarahb

The minute the residency started I've been preparing to pack my bags for Vegas tbh :madge:

Ain't holding my breath for an Australia tour anytime soon but I imagine she'll come back eventually. We're not that obscure or unprofitable. 

Archived