💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

replay but you're sitting outside a quiet nyc club

Agunimon

Featured Posts

Bella Goth

it should be "replay but you're sitting outside a quiet nyc club but u enter the club when the chorus hit" boom

Snorlax

Replay but you're outside lying on the floor of a bar alley after being robbed and knocked out hoping for help :vegas:

Agunimon
2 minutes ago, Snorlax said:

Replay but you're outside lying on the floor of a bar alley after being robbed and knocked out hoping for help :vegas:

Reply but you're outside lying on the floor of a bar alley after being robbed and knocked out, looking for a sine from above. :madge:

TheSlash

Replay, but you're outside of a quiet nyc club, run over by a car, being triggered by "the scars on my mind" and screaming for help :vegas: .

Ew, David!

Replay but you’re dead in a coffin listening to the gay club across the street from the cemetery.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

migamiga

*tearfully waiting for my uber cause i saw my two crushes making out and now im mad cause this is my song and i should inside bopping my b*ssy but just gonna go home and listen to ita on repeat as i cry myself to sleep with a pillow against my back :icega:

Gagas lil monster
3 hours ago, Mindblown said:

*Replay but you're outside a Australian gay club :ladyhaha:

Finally I'm glad to be in Australia :kara:

With Peace and love

This gave me chills lol. Wow I miss that feeling! This would be when I’d drop my half smoked cigarette and run TF back in to dance. 

Bella Goth
3 hours ago, Snorlax said:

Replay but you're inside toilet stall svcking somebody's god knows who :vegas:

DelusionalGaga

If we told our former selfs that this would be considered entertainment in 2020/21.... :messga:

Archived