💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Overwatch anyone?

MJHolland

Featured Posts

MJHolland

Inspired by the good sisters in the apex thread, does anyone here play Overwatch? 

This game is still pretty popular with the hunties so I figured some of you might :hor:

It took me like 20+ competitive seasons, but I finally hit grandmasters/top 500 last season :messga: and I just hit season 25 top 500 this weeked :firega:

Spoiler

I'm a console support player so idk how impressive that is but still :billie:

Spoiler

I'll queue with anyone who wants to btw, I have an unplaced smurf so I can boost y'all :staymad:

Spoiler

Unless you play BRIG :interestinga: then :bye:

We're also like less than a month away from getting an Overwatch 2 beta probably! I can't wait to make another thread to discuss!!

shoful

I used to play overwatch all the time on PS4. Haven’t in awhile tho. Used to main Orisa

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

RudraCNG

I have 800+ hours on Switch and last year I was really REALLY addicted to it. I use to play Support (Mercy, Zenyatta, Anna and Moira) and I was Top 100 in Europe. Once I finish my degree this year I'm planning to buy Overwatch 2 on PC.

I still play often! Don’t do ranked much, but can’t wait for Overwatch 2.

I’d be too intimidated to queue with you being grandmaster/top 500 anyway. I hit gold early on, and haven’t put in the time/effort to get past silver in any season since.  :fatcat:

CatelynnMarie

I have 2k+ hours on pc. I don’t play ranked much, gives me too much anxiety, so I just do placements occasionally (place plat but again I don’t ever work on it). I’ve been playing since beta. I main Sombra with 700+ hours. Used to main Tracer and I play a lot of support (Mercy and Ana mainly). I really can’t wait for more OW2 news and am super hype for blizzconline in general :party:

chromatigaga

A few months ago I bought the PC version but i found it so difficult to play! So many different attacks and combos. It looks so fun too but I just died all the time and felt useless so I gave up. The learning curve is steep.

Bleeding Edge is almost a carbon copy of Overwatch but much easier to learn and play, although it’s being left to rot by the devs. I may give it another go when I get my ps5 next week. :vegas:

MJHolland
7 hours ago, shoful said:

I used to play overwatch all the time on PS4. Haven’t in awhile tho. Used to main Orisa

The horse devil omg :triggered: I’m sorry to let you know she got nerfed into oblivion (but low key still meta :messga:)

5 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

I have 800+ hours on Switch and last year I was really REALLY addicted to it. I use to play Support (Mercy, Zenyatta, Anna and Moira) and I was Top 100 in Europe. Once I finish my degree this year I'm planning to buy Overwatch 2 on PC.

Yeah... I’m also hella addicted lmao. I have the switch and PC versions too!! I think I’m top 500 (North America) there but since no one plays it’s like diamond sr. Good luck on PC!! 

MJHolland
4 hours ago, CatelynnMarie said:

I have 2k+ hours on pc. I don’t play ranked much, gives me too much anxiety, so I just do placements occasionally (place plat but again I don’t ever work on it). I’ve been playing since beta. I main Sombra with 700+ hours. Used to main Tracer and I play a lot of support (Mercy and Ana mainly). I really can’t wait for more OW2 news and am super hype for blizzconline in general :party:

Omg sombra was my first main and for sooo long! Watching FitzyHere helped me rank up a lot on her, but she’s probably the hardest hero to play. She kept my sr sooo low for sooo long haha. 

4 hours ago, bionic said:

I play on PC and formerly PS4. 

Mad props. I got the pc version during covid but gave up. 

But I also don’t have a gaming PC... I used by 2020 MacBook Pro LMAO :selena:

bionic
1 hour ago, MJHolland said:

Omg sombra was my first main and for sooo long! Watching FitzyHere helped me rank up a lot on her, but she’s probably the hardest hero to play. She kept my sr sooo low for sooo long haha. 

Mad props. I got the pc version during covid but gave up. 

But I also don’t have a gaming PC... I used by 2020 MacBook Pro LMAO :selena:

Setting yourself up to fail there...the 2020 MBP is good but still not built for gaming :neyde: even my iMac struggles with most games

buy bionic

Rj Barker

I love overwatch. Hard stuck in plat though, my aim is the main issue. Doesnt matter what aim trainer I use I'm just trash haha. Console.

Awakened M

I love Overwatch! I've been playing the Switch version a lot, then I got a PS4 for Christmas. So I'm still adjusting to the faster fps.

I'm mostly support (Moira main, Lucio, and sometimes Baptiste)

Sometimes DPS (Sombra, Tracer, and Echo)

Occasional tank as Orisa.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

MJHolland
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Setting yourself up to fail there...the 2020 MBP is good but still not built for gaming :neyde: even my iMac struggles with most games

Omg ikr it was SO bad haha, maybe I’ll get an actual PC for OW2 

MJHolland
1 hour ago, Rj Barker said:

I love overwatch. Hard stuck in plat though, my aim is the main issue. Doesnt matter what aim trainer I use I'm just trash haha. Console.

Yeah that was me for a looong time. I eventually got a grip freak attachment which helped a lotttt. 

But before I always played Mercy, Moira, Winston, etc to minimize how much I had to aim :laughga: 

I was hard stuck plat for many seasons, then hard stuck diamond, then all of a sudden last season I shot up through masters and hit GM. I think you just have to play a ton to understand the meta really well. 

1 hour ago, Awakened M said:

I love Overwatch! I've been playing the Switch version a lot, then I got a PS4 for Christmas. So I'm still adjusting to the faster fps.

I'm mostly support (Moira main, Lucio, and sometimes Baptiste)

Sometimes DPS (Sombra, Tracer, and Echo)

Occasional tank as Orisa.

I started maining Bap recently! He’s so fun and impactful. Moira is so hard to climb on for me bc she provides no utility. 

Also, those are my fav dps too! They’re so fun to play and Tracer/Echo are so OP right now (inb4 their nerfs coming today :messga:

Orisa used to be my strongest tank, but her most recent nerf imo has killed her. I’m also a plat tank tho so what do I know lmao 

Archived