💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Overwatch anyone?

MJHolland

Featured Posts

RudraCNG
26 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Yeah that was me for a looong time. I eventually got a grip freak attachment which helped a lotttt. 

But before I always played Mercy, Moira, Winston, etc to minimize how much I had to aim :laughga: 

I was hard stuck plat for many seasons, then hard stuck diamond, then all of a sudden last season I shot up through masters and hit GM. I think you just have to play a ton to understand the meta really well. 

I started maining Bap recently! He’s so fun and impactful. Moira is so hard to climb on for me bc she provides no utility. 

Also, those are my fav dps too! They’re so fun to play and Tracer/Echo are so OP right now (inb4 their nerfs coming today :messga:

Orisa used to be my strongest tank, but her most recent nerf imo has killed her. I’m also a plat tank tho so what do I know lmao 

Can't understand why they "nerfed" Tracer, btw. She's the most well-balanced character, it's all up to your skill. But I can totally see why they nerfed Echo, although it's not a big nerf. The one that needs a little buff is Pharah. Too much hitscans and Echo is a big counter too.

MJHolland
1 hour ago, RudraCNG said:

Can't understand why they "nerfed" Tracer, btw. She's the most well-balanced character, it's all up to your skill. But I can totally see why they nerfed Echo, although it's not a big nerf. The one that needs a little buff is Pharah. Too much hitscans and Echo is a big counter too.

I'm pretty happy with the Tracer nerf, and her range is still well above where it was before 

But especially happy with the Tracer change with the Zen nerfs coming (still, rest in peace robot boy :bradley:)

Vision of Love

Yes! Me and my friend play basically every night on PS4 :happy:   we both play D.va and Mercy but we are in plat so... 

Im about to have 200 hours on sigma! I mostly play qp im nor a good enough loser to deal with comp in a healthy way

Juanlittlem

Yeah, Ive been playing on PS4 since season 2. I mostly play support (Mercy and Moira) and my highest SR is around 3.8k.

Tank and DPS is around 3.0-3.2k.

I also have a smurf where I play for fun and I tend to play more characters to get used to them.

If anyone wants to play Im here :hug:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• 4 weeks later...
bionic

Lots of Overwatch 2 info was revealed at Blizzcon. But its probably not coming out until 2022 or even 2023. No major updates for OW in that time.

buy bionic

RudraCNG

Yesterday a friend gave me a copy of the PC version. After 800+ hours on Switch, at last I can witness the full experience. The game feels soooooo smoth and the controls are incredible. At last I can play Anna properly!

bionic
19 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

Yesterday a friend gave me a copy of the PC version. After 800+ hours on Switch, at last I can witness the full experience. The game feels soooooo smoth and the controls are incredible. At last I can play Anna properly!

add me

buy bionic

Juanlittlem
On 21/2/2021 at 10:02 AM, bionic said:

Lots of Overwatch 2 info was revealed at Blizzcon. But its probably not coming out until 2022 or even 2023. No major updates for OW in that time.

You really think they'll delay it that much? 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

bionic
15 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

You really think they'll delay it that much? 

They said "mid 2022 at the earliest" so I'm not very hopeful

buy bionic

• 1 month later...
GoldenPonyboy

Is anyone playong on switch ? Always looking for friends to queue up. Im mid gold sr

Archived