💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JoJo Siwa Claps Back

Jill

Featured Posts

Helxig
5 hours ago, Jill said:

Poor child though. I've read comments about parents taking all the bows and merch away from their child because they want them to live a "Christian life". So sad. Imagine liking something and being forbidden to explore it.

Hopefully it will radicalise them...

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

delete it fat :poot:

6 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Do you do ANYTHING on this website besides be completely rude and say controversial things to get reactions? 

6 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Maybe you should keep your sh*t takes to yourself forever I think

Just a thought guys chile, nothing against the girl...

Babylon Dynasty

yaas GIF by WE tv

Strike a pose â€đŸ§ĄđŸ’›đŸ’šđŸ’™đŸ’œđŸ€ŽđŸ–€đŸ€đŸ’–

JazzGa
12 hours ago, Jill said:

Poor child though. I've read comments about parents taking all the bows and merch away from their child because they want them to live a "Christian life". So sad. Imagine liking something and being forbidden to explore it.

Those parents are fools, banning your child from something they already love only makes them 1000% more obsessed with it :laughga: They're singlehandedly making all of their Christian daughters gay

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

12 hours ago, Hebi said:

the amount of fans she's going to lose with this news though :green: just think about it. she should have keep it to herself for a while longer I think

I agree only because Id like her to make money off of these homophobes a little more until she's a grown woman and can invest all this money into having an empire and only then come out and let them know that they made her dream possible :ladyhaha:

Archived