Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JoJo Siwa Claps Back

Jill

Featured Posts

Agunimon
1 hour ago, Hebi said:

the amount of fans she's going to lose with this news though :green: just think about it. she should have keep it to herself for a while longer I think

Given the age of her fanbase, she'll lose some fans for the time being because their homophobic parents will restrict access to JoJo. But that will only last as long as it takes for the kid to wise up and figure out a way around it. Most parents - especially homophobic parents - are not very tech smart, especially not when it comes to how the internet works. She won't really lose any fans in the end.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
1 hour ago, Hebi said:

the amount of fans she's going to lose with this news though :green: just think about it. she should have keep it to herself for a while longer I think

What an irresponsible thing to say. Im Not trying to judge you but I see your are from South America, probably homophobia around you. I hope you don’t feel like people should not be who they are cause of “society” that’s so 1990s. 

MessyTop

FYI her brand is worth a Billion dollars. Yes a billion. A few crazy moms and losing some fans is not going to hurt her empire. She should be whoever she wants to be. So proud of her 

I’m glad she came out because she won’t waste years of her life in regret just to please homophobes. She will look back at this proudly as the act of bravery it is.  

3 hours ago, Hebi said:

I don't think she cares! She has probably enough money to live very very comfortably for 100 lifetimes

I honestly don’t hate anyone except for nicki minaj and christian freaks who also happen to be conservatives. **** you

ItWasntLaauv
3 hours ago, Hebi said:

That would only feed into the belief that being queer is something to be ashamed of. Let the world progress.

13 minutes ago, SlipAway said:

I honestly don’t hate anyone except for nicki minaj and christian freaks who also happen to be conservatives. **** you

are you okay?

jj5e2ylEmv8.thumb.jpg.76539b205f18be54db

Moonlight on Water

i
llolovlove
hheherhere
ssossooo much and please help my keyboard o. Ggd

she/her

SchwineLove
4 hours ago, Hebi said:

i mean it's worth the self-acceptance she got, rather than few years of self-denial. yea she will lose some fans but it's worth it, she won't be a kid pop star forever right 

Edit: just googled and apparently she's 17, that's legal age right?

littlepotter
4 hours ago, Hebi said:

Do you do ANYTHING on this website besides be completely rude and say controversial things to get reactions? 

chaeri pls

alsemanche
4 hours ago, Hebi said:

Maybe you should keep your sh*t takes to yourself forever I think

Soft, soothing, and succulent

FrederickSpears

Who cares if she loses the bigots. The girl is RICH and will never have to work again in her life - if she didn't want to. She is worth billions of dollars and she is still huge. All those homophobic parents can burn her merch all they want, JoJo already collected that coin so be gone.

I don't like her music or anything (too old for that tbh), but she seems like a cool kid and I like her. Proud of her.

Archived