Told y'all she would come back to Chromatica

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reid LePage
1 hour ago, Runway said:

She can do the Chromatica Ball in Australia and New Zeland :vegas:

she hasn't been to NZ since 2012 when she got concussion from her dancer :laughga::cryga:

I translated this to: "don't expect ANYTHING monsters because Covid is still ravaging the US :)" :selena: :cryga: ughhh

Agunimon
Just now, dit said:

I translated this to: "don't expect ANYTHING monsters because Covid is still ravaging the US :)" :selena: :cryga: ughhh

mess3.thumb.gif.c141a639b3eb69e4b348b583

Better Day

Just had a little look and they are still COVID cases in Australia... so yeah, outbreak soon

Together You And I!

Sneaky Oliver

I can feel she will restart the era as soon as covid crisis is over  :legend:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

SMILE2NE1
36 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Just had a little look and they are still COVID cases in Australia... so yeah, outbreak soon

All the cases you see online are cases in hotel quarantine so not a threat to the population. There has not been local transmission in Australia for 9 days now. https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert/coronavirus-covid-19-current-situation-and-case-numbers

Also, this club is in Victoria, a state that has not had COVID cases for 20 days. We also have a travel restriction system that is updated nationally where if there's even one case in a particular zone, anyone from or who has been to those those zones in the last 14 days are immediately barred from travelling to other states to prevent spread across the country.  

Better Day
1 minute ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

All the cases you see online are cases in hotel quarantine so not a threat to the population. There has not been local transmission in Australia for 9 days now. https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert/coronavirus-covid-19-current-situation-and-case-numbers

Also, this club is in Victoria, a state that has not had COVID cases for 20 days. There is also a travel restriction system that is updated nationally where if there's even one case in a particular zone, those areas are barred from travelling to other states to prevent spread across the country.  

As long as it stays like that. 

Together You And I!

TSUNAMI
10 hours ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

i’ve been to this club many times. i had two guys fight over me once there. this video is giving me terrible flashbacks

tenor.gif

Poor you :ladyhaha:

SMILE2NE1
6 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

As long as it stays like that. 

Agree. We did have mini outbreaks in December (the highest it got was about 30 new local transmission cases a day) in separate states but contact tracing and traffic light zoning system was able to get those outbreaks to zero in a month. 

Archived