💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

One female alt pop artist sued another female pop artist over infringement 

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Stupid Oreo

i believed there was a photo of Gaga doing this pose back in 2009!?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF

Expectations based on the title: Lana Del Rey/ FKA twigs/ Grimes sued Lady Gaga

Reality: random unknown girl sued Billi Eyelash :billie:

Nathaniel Arven

She is seen in the industry, for example Caroline Polachek often likes her photos. So I entirely possible that a picture of her stuff came into the mood board. And she's not claiming more. She knows that this aesthetic has already been used before. 

chromaticainmyhead

„her aesthetic“ was there before her though ... but I can totally see Gaga reaching out to her saying this wasn‘t to be disrespectful and paid her 80k so she can be satisfied . 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

numb the flame

I feel like this is a common aesthetic used by many different artists so it wouldn't get very far if it went to court

Guillaume Hamon

It's just sci-fi references with tubes in human bodies laying down about to be dissected by aliens + these punk heels gaga wears since 2009.

Also flesh walls are like gaga's 2012 meat sofas on the BTW ball imo.

A REACH !!

StrawberryBlond

I suppose it looks super close to Gaga's image but the more you take it in, you start to see differences. At the end of the day, I feel claims made over visuals are a bit pointless. It's not like that's what gets you far, it's the song you're singing with these visuals. Ripping off a song is a much more serious thing and could have actually been a hit for the person you copied, so it's treated very differently. But visuals? Visuals don't make a hit and it doesn't really matter if you're famous or not, it won't be what provide you with a hit. A lot of these smaller name artists act like if only people had seen their original, they would have had success with it, but where's their proof of that? You can't have a hit if no one knows who you are. This is certainly the first I've heard of her. I'm not saying that this validates copying, just that if visuals get copied, how exactly does this affect your career?

androiduser

come on, let's be real, if this was done after Gaga's cover, the fans would notice every little similarity

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, androiduser said:

come on, let's be real, if this was done after Gaga's cover, the fans would notice every little similarity

so your point is that Gaga copied?:triggered:

androiduser
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

so your point is that Gaga copied?:triggered:

Personally, I think it's a either coincidence or somebody from Gaga's team saw the other photo/video and suggested the idea as their own.... I don't think Gaga herself did the copying... but for someone who was getting smart about a green wig....

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, androiduser said:

Personally, I think it's a either coincidence or somebody from Gaga's team saw the other photo/video and suggested the idea as their own.... I don't think Gaga herself did the copying... but for someone who was getting smart about a green wig....

Yeah, when i wrote Gaga i meant her team, etc. But i feel like that aesthetic is way too vague, idk

Runway
2 minutes ago, androiduser said:

At least she hasn’t lost plagiarism lawsuits.

Chromatica Island
12 hours ago, hoeslay said:

Y'all sound like Madonna stans these days truly. It's not try hard or edgy, it's really cool and visceral. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's try hard. 

I was talking about the other artist not Gaga

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived