💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

One female alt pop artist sued another female pop artist over infringement 

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

GagaSine
Just now, Omar Vela said:

Fleshy things looked more Gigeresque... That was probably the original reference

I mean Giger’s aesthetic was so revolutionary and essential to sci fi, I think you would be hard pressed to find any modern science fiction related art that wasn’t influenced by him in some way.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serial Chiller
2 hours ago, hoeslay said:

Ok wait I definitely see it. Even if it's not true - this person POPPED OFF 🔥 Like they did what I WISH Gaga did. My main issue with Chromatica even though I stan hardcore is that it felt too safe. This is so not safe and I love it! The song is not quite my vibe but these visuals are IMMACULATE wow!!

lmao literally this is what she did with Born this way. The womb the slimey gooey birthing scene, the fact that she climbed out of an inflatable vag on tour. 

Jeesus you people get baited really easy. 

Chick’s aesthestic is so try hard so dont even come for Chromatica. 

Serial Chiller
2 hours ago, ChromaticaGa said:

before anyone jumps 

gurl please in her original post she literally accused Gaga of “ripping her off” Pure attention starved move. 

Now she knows she cant handle being dragged left and right for her audacity she’s backtracking.

Next. 

Serial Chiller
2 hours ago, Agunimon said:

I disagree. It makes way more sense to find inspiration from something not many people will know about because it's easier to pass it off as your own. I am not arguing for or against this case in particular, but in general. It's clear to me that she isn't trying to 'drag' Gaga down, though. She was very sensible and seemed open minded in her tweet thread. She admitted to being a fan, drawing inspiration from Gaga for her own art, etc.

Did you see her IG post, where she literally used the term “blatant rip-off” to refer to the VMA performance? :rip:

Kadikaado

IMO both look just like Devil May Cry. I don't see anything original in both creations. If anything the qualiatik imagery is a clear copy of Born This Way placenta photoshoot.

Like people said. Culture is cyclical and one feed another.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

hoeslay
3 hours ago, Monsterabriel said:

No, that video seemed to try too hard at being edgy lmao.

Y'all sound like Madonna stans these days truly. It's not try hard or edgy, it's really cool and visceral. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's try hard. 

LilyLark
31 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

Y'all sound like Madonna stans these days truly. It's not try hard or edgy, it's really cool and visceral. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's try hard. 

Yeah, I like the video too.  That said, none of this imagery is "new-ish" & Gaga's clearly not copying her imo. H*ll, even Gaga's explored this type of imagery before during BTW. It's not a terribly uncommon theme or artistic idea...this sort of stuff has been seen before in Grimes work, Valerian and Laureline, Westworld, cyber punk games, Alien, etc. If anything, Chromatica visually references Grimes's past work far more than this random artist.

She's clearly gunning for attention dropping this now, right after the inauguration, versus when it first came out & hoping for fans to glom on and blow it up & hopefully get covered by something like PopCrave. Reminds me of that random guy who accused Gaga of stealing "Shallow" and her lawyer was like "who are you?" and basically said the clear inspiration was from the band Kansas or the Katy Perry/Christian band situation but even more shaky.

TSUNAMI

So... we will not talk about how everyone is still ripping her off by trying to be weird? 

I mean, most of the music industry is STILL inspired by her dark image from 2010/2011

ProdigyARTPOP
Just now, TSUNAMI said:

So... we will not talk about how everyone is still ripping her off by trying to be weird? 

I mean, most of the music industry is STILL inspired by her dark image from 2010/2011

This, they all continue to try to emulate her to this day and recreate her imperial phase, are we all going to forget that the moment Gaga did a soundtrack, here came the other girls with their versions and the moment she went with a big pop collab moment, they all followed suit 

TSUNAMI
7 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

This, they all continue to try to emulate her to this day and recreate her imperial phase, are we all going to forget that the moment Gaga did a soundtrack, here came the other girls with their versions and the moment she went with a big pop collab moment, they all followed suit 

Our gurl is an industry standard. She worked her ass off and reinvented herself SO many times just because people were abusing her image to the point of it being watered down not even Gaga could pull it off. 

But the thing is, she brings live into EVERY reinventions, not anyone can do that. 

Yeah, you might have an idea... but you need to pull it off flawlessly, as Gaga does. 

ProdigyARTPOP
5 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

Our gurl is an industry standard. She worked her ass off and reinvented herself SO many times just because people were abusing her image to the point of it being watered down not even Gaga could pull it off. 

But the thing is, she brings live into EVERY reinventions, not anyone can do that. 

Yeah, you might have an idea... but you need to pull it off flawlessly, as Gaga does. 

Exactly,

it’s why I’ve always said she has the Midas touch and she always knows what she’s doing because she completely gives everything her 100% 

Archived