💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kelly Clarkson’s talk show could take Ellen DeGeneres’ spot

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

I think she's literally the most successful reality show winner of all time. Imagine if she hadn't auditioned for American Idol that day! :giveup:

FrederickSpears
2 hours ago, ToxicHot said:

Meh. They should put Drew Barrymore in that spot. :vegas:

Drew's ratings are bad :saladga:

14 hours ago, SlipAway said:

I’m always wondering why are people this invested in daytime white wine mom television lol

But let’s take this bitch Ellen down :vegas:

Because there are programs for everybody.

Imagine someone saying "ive always wondered why people are invested in gay drag television lol" You'd be screaming homophobia

bryanspears

Yesss!! She is so sweet and I love when she does her covers of songs during the show! I watched her sing Till The World Ends and loved it and her interview with Madison Beer seemed so comfortable and down to earth!! Down with the other hag:party:

28 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Because there are programs for everybody.

Imagine someone saying "ive always wondered why people are invested in gay drag television lol" You'd be screaming homophobia

No white wine mom or gay drag tv for me now jog along 

Well deserved. I always watch clips of her show on YouTube, and she's so entertaining and genuine! 

ThisGuyTony

I think Ellen will end her show this year. Dwindling ratings and the amount of hate/backlash she’s received the past 2 years is probably stressful to endure.

I hope the people working on the show can find new jobs within the production company tho...

Archived