💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Armie Hammer’s ex claims he used knife branding, bruises to mark her

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

12421-paige-lorenze-armie-hammer-feature

Paige Lorenze is speaking out about the treatment she allegedly suffered at the hands of her ex Armie Hammer and attempting to process what she claims happened to her.

Lorenze, a 22-year-old college student who dated the “Social Network” star, 34, for four months last year, says they would engage in knife play, during which “he would cut off underwear or bras and use the knife and put it all over my body.” In one incident, he allegedly carved the letter “A” near her vagina.

“I kind of sat back and let it happen,” she told us. “I didn’t really know what to do or say … As sad as that is, I wanted him to like me and feel like I was down for what he wanted.”

She said Hammer also left her with bruises, which she believes were something he used in a similar way. “He wanted me to show them off and be proud of them,” she told us. “I said, ‘How am I supposed to see other people when I have bruises?’ He said, ‘That’s the point.’ I think it was a part of marking and branding.”  

“He would always tell me when he got back from the gym that he was bragging to his friends about carving an ‘A’ into me,” and tells us she believes he took and shared images of her without her permission. “I have gotten a DM saying Armie had sent me photos of me tied up that I didn’t know about. I didn’t even know the photos existed or what they look like. I don’t know if I was blindfolded.”  

Lorenze, who is studying fashion design, told us that Hammer “built up my trust to ease me into darker things.” 

“He would compliment me and tell me things that would make me feel on top of the world,” she explained. “The first time we met, he had me call him ‘Sir’ or ‘Daddy.’ It didn’t really alarm me. I was like, ‘This is different and this could be fun and an adventure,’ and I liked him.” 

In retrospect, she said, “[He] knew what he was doing and knew how to get me to do these things, he was smart about it.” 

And she said of Hammer, “He wanted me to be his sex slave. He was like, ‘You are so trainable.'” 

An attorney for Hammer said in a statement, “These assertions about Mr. Hammer are patently untrue. Any interactions with this person, or any partner of his, were completely consensual in that they were fully discussed, agreed upon, and mutually participatory.  The stories being perpetuated in the media are a misguided attempt to present a one-sided narrative with the goal of tarnishing Mr. Hammer’s reputation, and communications from the individuals involved prove that.”

Over their relationship, Lorenze, who had previously not engaged in BDSM, says he showed her movies on the subject, like Maggie Gyllenhaal’s “Secretary,” and “would talk to me about other girls he had been with and done things with.” 

Looking back, Lorenze said, “There were red flags throughout the relationship. I guess I just put them to the side and he made me feel so confident at times.” She added, “He would talk about it like a traditional BDSM relationship, but it wasn’t. This was way outside and beyond that.” She says she thinks that Hammer “enjoyed hurting women, but used BDSM as a mask for this.”  

Lorenze tells us Hammer also brought up “consuming her” and had told her he wanted her to remove a rib to eat. “I thought he was kidding. It didn’t register to me this was something he was serious about until he brought it up multiple times and seeing other women come out with the same thing. And then it was like, ‘Wow, this is really scary.'”

Lorenze broke things off with Hammer over an accumulation of things, saying she started to feel “weird and icky and sick to my stomach.” She tells us, “I was starting to feel what he had done and what he was doing to me. It takes a long time to really understand what happened and how someone manipulated you.”

Source

I have been keeping up with this. He is one sick, twisted man. 

One thing I've noted about these girls coming forward. They are rightfully exposing Armie's abuse but not one of them has offered an apology to his wife in all of this. These were mostly long term flings/relationships that the girls initially very willingly entered into knowing he was married with kids. His wife was pregnant when he was seeing some of the girls. Yet none of them wanna take accountability for that... 

It sounds like the story he told like a decade ago about a woman who wanted to stab him to leave a mark... he's so messy :fatcat:

25 minutes ago, Beatboom said:

I have been keeping up with this. He is one sick, twisted man. 

One thing I've noted about these girls coming forward. They are rightfully exposing Armie's abuse but not one of them has offered an apology to his wife in all of this. These were mostly long term flings/relationships that the girls initially very willingly entered into knowing he was married with kids. His wife was pregnant when he was seeing some of the girls. Yet none of them wanna take accountability for that... 

I read that his wife was also cheating on him... Apparently, that marriage was a whole mess :air:

Serial Chiller

ok now i see why it’s so hard for victims to come out the first people who broke this story looked like lunatics or trolls but now... :rip:

20 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

I read that his wife was also cheating on him... Apparently, that marriage was a whole mess :air:

I have seen nothing to back that up, and she obviously wasn't cheating on him back when she was heavily pregnant. 

But damn, I hope she was getting some from a non psychopath. 

Just now, Beatboom said:

I have seen nothing to back that up, and she obviously wasn't cheating on him back when she was heavily pregnant. 

But damn, I hope she was getting some from a non psychopath. 

From what I read... It wasn't when she was pregnant but during the last couple of years of their marriage with a childhood friend :enigma:

ToxicHot

Wow...... that’s actually really scary. Sounds like a horror movie. :ohno:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

16 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

From what I read... It wasn't when she was pregnant but during the last couple of years of their marriage with a childhood friend :enigma:

Well if its true it will come out. But Armie has been cheating/abusing girls for a lot longer than that so if she decided to look elsewhere I'm not gonna be mad. She's gonna have to see her kids through all of this fall out., you know the kids Armie abandoned for 6 months bc he wanted to carry out his sick fantasies on IG influencers... 

Archived