Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Armie Hammer’s ex claims he used knife branding, bruises to mark her

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

28 minutes ago, Beatboom said:

Well if its true it will come out. But Armie has been cheating/abusing girls for a lot longer than that so if she decided to look elsewhere I'm not gonna be mad. She's gonna have to see her kids through all of this fall out., you know the kids Armie abandoned for 6 months bc he wanted to carry out his sick fantasies on IG influencers... 

This sounds like the kind of argument haters use and it's not true :air: I hope all of the following is true (otherwise sorry and please, correct me if I'm mistaken) They said that he left because the whole situation (to quarantine together) was bad for their mental health and both of them were constantly fighting and it (obviously) wasn't good for the kids so he went with his friend and help him with a hotel he bought or something like that... So... He left and his ex-wife was supposed to return home months after with the kids but she didn't so the custody trial began and then... months after, this whole mess happened... I'm not supporting any of them since both of them seem to be toxic and I feel really bad for those kids but I don't think the whole story that he abandoned his family to do all of that (during a pandemic :bradley:) is true... He has problems and he needs help but it's important to consider that there's clearly more in this messy situation... It's so scary and weird 

1 hour ago, LG2008 said:

This sounds like the kind of argument haters use and it's not true :air: I hope all of the following is true (otherwise sorry and please, correct me if I'm mistaken) They said that he left because the whole situation (to quarantine together) was bad for their mental health and both of them were constantly fighting and it (obviously) wasn't good for the kids so he went with his friend and help him with a hotel he bought or something like that... So... He left and his ex-wife was supposed to return home months after with the kids but she didn't so the custody trial began and then... months after, this whole mess happened... I'm not supporting any of them since both of them seem to be toxic and I feel really bad for those kids but I don't think the whole story that he abandoned his family to do all of that (during a pandemic :bradley:) is true... He has problems and he needs help but it's important to consider that there's clearly more in this messy situation... It's so scary and weird 

Nope. Elizabeth stayed on the island bc it was covid free. Armie had months to return and see his kids but he left it to the last minute b4 Xmas where he didn't even come back in time to quarantine in time to see his kids on Xmas day. When he did finally come back he was marvelling at how safe and normal it was on the island, and how America was like a different planet. Yeah, dumbass... Now apologise to your wife for expecting her to take them away from that safe place... 

And lots of people's mental health suffered during this last year. Not many people left their kids though. Cab you imagine a mother doing that? The judgement would be much different. 

Why do you keep painting his wife as being toxic etc? How are you equating anything she does with what Armie has done. Where is this mystery childhood friend she's had an affair with? Are you an Armie fangirl or what bc your smearing if his wife isn't sitting right with me. She's the original victim in all of this. 

5 minutes ago, Beatboom said:

Nope. Elizabeth stayed on the island bc it was covid free. Armie had months to return and see his kids but he left it to the last minute b4 Xmas where he didn't even come back in time to quarantine in time to see his kids on Xmas day. When he did finally come back he was marvelling at how safe and normal it was on the island, and how America was like a different planet. Yeah, dumbass... Now apologise to your wife for expecting her to take them away from that safe place... 

And lots of people's mental health suffered during this last year. Not many people left their kids though. Cab you imagine a mother doing that? The judgement would be much different. 

Why do you keep painting his wife as being toxic etc? How are you equating anything she does with what Armie has done. Where is this mystery childhood friend she's had an affair with? Are you an Armie fangirl or what bc your smearing if his wife isn't sitting right with me. She's the original victim in all of this. 

I don't think she's a victim at all, neither him... There's many more things on this situation and none of us know... I'm not comparing or equating anything and I said that both of them seem to be toxic... I barely knew about Armie before this whole mess happened... 

As far as I know, yes, he asked them to return home and she refused. I'm not sure if at that time the place where they are was COVID free. Now, yes, returning and saying that is really dumb. It's a really complicated situation and again, I don't support or attack any of them. I mentioned the affair with that childhood friend (I'm searching the post with his name) to point out that their marriage wasn't what she was sharing on social media, it was probably a mess and also because everyone accuse him on cheating, which (despite being true) apparently, wasn't just from his part... She really tried to show her family as the perfect family, just look at her Instagram and the posts she made despite everything that was allegedly happening and I really doubt that, if all the rumors are true, she would not have noticed, knowing that she was always with him. Also, since they separated, she constantly spoke to different media about him... If she really cared about her children, she wouldn't have tried to create different rumors about the father of her children (or expose the whole situation) since the beginning and I'm not talking about the recent rumors... She really trash-talked about him (There are a couple of accounts on Instagram that had all that material compiled and are private now)

Again, I am not trying to defend or attack anyone, but it seems unreal to me that she is a complete victim and that she hasn't known anything (if true) based on the way they talk about each other, everything they've said and again, knowing she was always with him...

Now, do I think he's a cannibal? No... Many things in this situation are probably exagerated. Rumors about sexual violence? I hope they are not true, not because of him but because I think is the worst thing you can do to someone else... That many of those girls didn't knew about BDSM or related stuff? I doubt it since many, if not all, follow BDSM pages on IG. He has problems and needs help? Clearly, yes and they're probably countless...

I don't know... He's really weird, we all know he's into BDSM, many things he said/did are really questionable and some pics he posted are disturbing but this whole situation still seems so unreal to me... There are so many inconsistencies regarding dates, information, etc...

March34th

it seems like he was one of those extremely kinky people who dont understand that just bc they meet someone doesnt mean the other person is required to be comfortable with or participate in all of their kinks. lock this man up! :vegas:

Archived