Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

FKA twigs, Headie One, Fred again.. - Don't Judge Me

alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche

Official announcement:

tomorrow we will be releasing a new song called don’t judge me from myself @headieone and @fredagainagainagainagainagain with a music video directed by @emmanueladjei_ and i.

find us in-conversation with @theresnosignal tomorrow at 7pm (uk) before the video premiere at 8pm on my @youtube <3

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKfAu-dpPHi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Soft, soothing, and succulent

19 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

@portilus you gained my trust :vegas:

It’s a longer version of the “Judge Me” interlude from Headie One’s album from April last year.

2 core locations in the video.

Is it known if this is part of the larger album she did or just a standalone thing? 
:giveup: hoping it is and that we get new Arca collabs

1 minute ago, Helix said:

Is it known if this is part of the larger album she did or just a standalone thing? 
:giveup: hoping it is and that we get new Arca collabs

Think of it as a kick off, an intro to a new era, but not the new era just yet! 

3 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I'm excited for new music from her but sounds like it's gonna be like 

It’s the same song, just slightly reworked.

MaybeKermit

yaaaaaaaaaaaaasssss

Don't Judge Me (Interlude) has really been one of my fav songs of hers... (even tho it was a collab and an interlude).
I love the bass and her vocals on it pfffff, so good that we will FINALLLLYYYY have a longer version !!!!!!!!!!!

Also; what am  I hearing about new Arca tracks ? :shocked:

alsemanche
38 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaasssss

Don't Judge Me (Interlude) has really been one of my fav songs of hers... (even tho it was a collab and an interlude).
I love the bass and her vocals on it pfffff, so good that we will FINALLLLYYYY have a longer version !!!!!!!!!!!

Also; what am  I hearing about new Arca tracks ? :shocked:

Rumors circulated a while ago that they worked together again (i think arca herself said it too? I forgot) so I really hope we get to hear them on the album 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

MaybeKermit
4 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Rumors circulated a while ago that they worked together again (i think arca herself said it too? I forgot) so I really hope we get to hear them on the album 

Omg yesss, was so excited when they announced he was on Holy Terrain, even if it wasnt the main production! Cant wait

Archived