16. WICKED GAMES
17. THE MORNING
18. AFTER HOURS

exprev1_800x.png?v=1611415726

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ConnorFilm

I see he's probably going to perform Save Your Tears so it can climb into the top 10. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

bionic

Greatest Hits are redundant in the age of streaming and digital music. The only reason to make them is to end contracts quicker

buy bionic

Supersonic
1 minute ago, bionic said:

Greatest Hits are redundant in the age of streaming and digital music. The only reason to make them is to end contracts quicker

They're great for catalogue sales and a longterm investment, even in the age of Spotify. Especially with old physical formats becoming trendy due to nostalgia. If the Vinyl & the cassette made successful comebacks, the CD will too eventually. Also the Superbowl is mostly watched by Boomers and they just caught on to CDs, trying to get his money's worth :emma:

Regina George

This made me realize something. Since the beginning on his career his sound is basically the same. No evolution whatsoever. Makes me think of all the female artists who HAVE TO reinvent their sound every new album cycle or they will flop because “they didn’t change it up a bit”... 

It's good for when he gains some new fans off his Super Bowl performance, can't blame him.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Morphine Prince
4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

This made me realize something. Since the beginning on his career his sound is basically the same. No evolution whatsoever. Makes me think of all the female artists who HAVE TO reinvent their sound ever new album cycle or they will flop because “they didn’t change it up a bit”... 

False. 

He has fans of his mixtapes who dislike his newer albums. 

He has definitely evolved and every album is sonically distinct with different influences. 

Don’t mistake having a distinct and unique recognizable sound to “not evolving” 

Supersonic
1 minute ago, austincola said:

I feel like it’s a bit too soon for a Greatest Hits album. 

But that’s just me. 

March this year will be his 10 year debut anniversary, Madonna released her first Greatest Hits album 7 years into her career for example. 

Regina George
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

False. 

He has fans of his mixtapes who dislike his newer albums. 

He has definitely evolved and every album is sonically distinct with different influences. 

Don’t mistake having a distinct and unique recognizable sound to “not evolving” 

Well this won’t really change my opinion on this.. I see what u mean but I honestly don’t see any real evolution. I am not hating on him I actually LOVE his music but it is what it is. 

Better Day

Could just create a playlist on the streaming services. Unnecessary use of plastic

Together You And I!

Archived