đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Weeknd releases Greatest Hits album ahead of Super Bowl

Supersonic

Featured Posts

31 minutes ago, Regina George said:

You’re literally one of the rudest people on this website so please just don’t quote me 

“That’s what you need to ****ing realize”

”Ya rude mi nice. Lipa peepa”

Get a ****ing grip buddy lmaoo

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

Well it's clear that he's putting this out so people can stream the f*ck out of it after his halftime show and the proof is that his current single Save Your Tears is placed as first tracks so it's gonna benefit from the album streams. Nothing wrong with it though. He must be working hard to perform so he deserves every coin!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sneaky Oliver

Stop fighting guys. Yeah women in music do feel certain pressure to change every era because this is like the Madonna-set-up the industry got used to but that doesn't change the fact that men also change their image and sound for every album era like The Weeknd and Bruno Mars.

I’m on my Legacy Act era

JohnnyVersace
20 hours ago, Regina George said:

This made me realize something. Since the beginning on his career his sound is basically the same. No evolution whatsoever. Makes me think of all the female artists who HAVE TO reinvent their sound every new album cycle or they will flop because “they didn’t change it up a bit”... 

This is very.....not tru tho lol

Esp. w Starboy and After Hours, he's gotten more pop and thematic. And with After Hours, he's truly the only male performer that is drastically changing his sound and carrying out a complete era in terms of fashion, aesthetic, sound, etc. 

I'm sorry but this evolution gives some main pop girl teas:

the-weeknd-deubted-a-bruised-face-at-202

in-this-image-released-on-november-22-th

img.jpg?width=1200&quality=85&coordinate

ThisGuyTony

I do miss the era of Greatest Hits album. Plus he has a nice collection of hit songs. 

But didn’t Heartless pull a Perfect Illusion and fall off the chart after like 6 weeks? :rip: It’s video is only at 102 million views. :billie:

Gerrard174
On 1/27/2021 at 3:26 AM, MillionReasons07 said:

The way he put Ariana's song Love Me Harder on it. He is truly shameless. 

Love me harder is a song by Ariana & the Weeknd. It is not a featuring.

Summerboi14
7 hours ago, Gerrard174 said:

Love me harder is a song by Ariana & the Weeknd. It is not a featuring.

This gives me Bang Bang vibes. Ariana put it on her album while it's Jessie's song.

Archived