💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Weeknd releases Greatest Hits album ahead of Super Bowl

Supersonic

Featured Posts

dynamite
5 hours ago, Quartz said:

Why does this feel too soon for me? I get that he has a decade under his belt but...feels too soon.

A decade? Omg I thought he was a new artist with Blinding Lights for some reason :toofunny:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RabbitHeart

His aesthetics are usually pretty interesting so I'm a bit disappointed if that's the final cover art. This just reminded me how much I love Love Me Harder and I'm suddenly attempting to manifest an Ari cameo at the super bowl.

PartySick
10 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Every song on the tracklist (except for his current singles which are not up to date in certifications and two random album tracks) are MULTI-PLATINUM :chica: 

Stop proving me wrong :cryga:

It's attacking my sensibilities :cryga:

🖤

Midknight

Bonus track

Spoiler

LOL kidding. Tbh this is how I discovered him, alongside with Foster the People (their remix of The Edge of Glory)

I wish he could've sang some parts of this song in this remix, not just adlibs. :nooo:

FrederickSpears

Should have just done a playlist, but ok. Greatest Hits albums are fine I guess.

Chromatography
7 hours ago, Miss Dolly said:

Could just create a playlist on the streaming services. Unnecessary use of plastic

don’t act like you and everybody else here wouldn’t snap up a lady gaga greatest hits album

8 hours ago, Agunimon said:

I didn't realize he had so many.

I thought the exact same thing...like we’re they really all “hits”? I ask this genuinely because I don’t really listen to his music. 

littlepotter

It could'vd been a playlist :ladyhaha:

Just realizing that I like two songs of his. Well, I probably would like a lot more if I could stand his voice. But something about it is a huge turnoff. However for some reason I love his song Starboy and also Stargirl I think he sounds great in those

chaeri pls

Better Day
6 hours ago, Hebi said:

You can't face the truth don't you

People have varied music tastes

Together You And I!

Better Day
3 hours ago, Chromatography said:

don’t act like you and everybody else here wouldn’t snap up a lady gaga greatest hits album

I wouldn’t want one unless they are something significant within the album. If it is just a list of her hits I could easily make a playlist on Apple Music

Together You And I!

11 hours ago, Regina George said:

This made me realize something. Since the beginning on his career his sound is basically the same. No evolution whatsoever. Makes me think of all the female artists who HAVE TO reinvent their sound every new album cycle or they will flop because “they didn’t change it up a bit”... 

you realize that your a bit deaf sis, thats what you realize.

ANTI WP
12 hours ago, Regina George said:

This made me realize something. Since the beginning on his career his sound is basically the same. No evolution whatsoever. Makes me think of all the female artists who HAVE TO reinvent their sound every new album cycle or they will flop because “they didn’t change it up a bit”... 

:dom:

It's not like he released it out of nowhere, superbowl is coming...

And trust me, this performance will SCALP you.

:vegas:

Archived