gypsy101
29 minutes ago, insight said:

Not all the tracks in there are greatest hits :trollga:

they are his greatest hits

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

This is actually really good, it could bring back Greatest Hits for a bit. The Weeknd is about to perform at the Superbowl and a lot of people who watch that are not keeping up with streaming Top 40 lists so it's a good way for them to get into his music.

Y'all saying it's too soon for a Greatest Hits but have been making threads about what a Gaga GH would look like since Born This Way and ARTPOP. :yennefer: 

Anderson123

I was just thinking that not so long ago they said the Superbowl half time show would not last 15 min but they will extend it to like 30 mins ? I wonder if he's gonna perform all of the songs on that Greatest Hits album, would be a killer setlist, like a mini concert.

Many of the songs are already forgotten, Blinding Lights, Can't Feel My Face and Earned It are the only "hits" GP actually can remember

Better Day
29 minutes ago, Hebi said:

Many of the songs are already forgotten, Blinding Lights, Can't Feel My Face and Earned It are the only "hits" GP actually can remember

How do you know? Do you know every single person in the world that listens to music? 

Together You And I!

31 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

How do you know? Do you know every single person in the world that listens to music? 

You can't face the truth don't you

PartySick

I thought greatest hits albums were supposed to be filled with hits? I literally know four of these songs :selena:

đź–¤

hoeslay

As a casual fan who well...only really listens to the hits, I love this. This is gonna live in my car đź’•

hoeslay
1 hour ago, Hebi said:

When it comes to The Weeknd I'd consider myself part of his GP and I know and love all these songs? I don't know the non-singles as much but these are literally all classics?

Gerrard174
1 hour ago, Hebi said:

Starboy? It's his most popular song on youtube

myluis617

Even though this feels dumb because his career is not that ild yet but its a great way to get most of his past hits to chart again because when people look his spotify up their gonna listen to the songs on that album first.

Where is LG7

Wouldve been catchier if they named it "THE WEEKND - HIGHLIGHTS"

OFF TOPIC

Inb4 he releases his own cosmetic line together with its roll out :trollga:

img.jpg?width=1000&quality=65&coordinate

gurl @gaga he (alt: I feel it) coming for your YT HMU gurus with his BlindingHIGHLights

Supersonic
57 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I thought greatest hits albums were supposed to be filled with hits? I literally know four of these songs :selena:

1. SAVE YOUR TEARS (current single, peak #21)
2. BLINDING LIGHTS (#1)
3. IN YOUR EYES (#16, overshadowed by Blinding Lights)
4. CAN’T FEEL MY FACE (#1, 8x Platinum)
5. I FEEL IT COMING FT. DAFT PUNK (#4, 4x Platinum)
6. STARBOY FT. DAFT PUNK (#1, 8x Platinum)
7. PRAY FOR ME FT. KENDRICK LAMAR (#7, 2x Platinum)
8. HEARTLESS (#1)
9. OFTEN (#59, 4x Platinum)
10. THE HILLS (#1, 11x Platinum)
11. CALL OUT MY NAME (#4, 3x Platinum)
12. DIE FOR YOU (#43, 2x Platinum, also arguably his best song ever)
13. EARNED IT (#3, 7x Platinum)
14. LOVE ME HARDER, ARIANA GRANDE & THE WEEKND (#7, 3x Platinum)
15. ACQUAINTED (#60, 3x Platinum)
16. WICKED GAMES (N/A, 4x Platinum)
17. THE MORNING (N/A, Platinum, album track)
18. AFTER HOURS (#20, promo single)

Every song on the tracklist (except for his current singles which are not up to date in certifications and two random album tracks) are MULTI-PLATINUM :chica: 

Archived