šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Weeknd releases Greatest Hits album ahead of Super Bowl

Supersonic

Featured Posts

PinkJelly
1 minute ago, Gagaism said:

If you only heard 2 songsĀ of someoneā€™sĀ Ā entire discography so itā€™s obvious youā€™ll never understand the hype over itĀ :trollga:

I just had a quick skip through and Iā€™ve also heard of ā€˜Earned Itā€™ and ā€˜Canā€™t Feel My Faceā€™ - not sure where Iā€™ve heard them before but I wouldnā€™t actively go looking to listen for this kind of music. Maybe heard it in a store or on the radio.Ā :happy:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better Day
5 minutes ago, Duella DeVil said:

The same exact thing can be said about the chromatica jockstraps as well

Never bought oneĀ :vegas:

Together You And I!

Jewels n Drugs

Uh ohĀ the greatest hits policeĀ are here

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Duella Dvil
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

Never bought oneĀ :vegas:

LMAO I BOUGHT 3 BECAUSE IM A TWINK F@GGUETTE

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Thomas P
1 minute ago, PinkJelly said:

Canā€™t Feel My Face

not knowing cant feel my face would be like not knowing uptown funk. it would be hard not to have heard it everywhere.Ā 

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

StrawberryBlond

Greatest hits albums aren't dead yet, I see. I think it soldifies an artist's career when they do this, so even if they are pretty redundant in the streaming age, it's the principle of it that's nice. That's why I wish Gaga would release one, even weirder that Rihanna's never made one. I didn't realise he had quite as many hits as he did and thought it was a bit early for him to do this but then I found out that he's had 11 singles that have charted in the top 10 in the US. So, I guess it's not too early after all.

1 hour ago, Regina George said:

This made me realize something. Since the beginning on his career his sound is basically the same. No evolution whatsoever. Makes me think of all the female artists who HAVE TO reinvent their sound everyĀ new album cycle or they will flop because ā€œthey didnā€™t change it up a bitā€...Ā 

He has changed somewhat. I prefer a lot of his earlier sound and not so keen on his newer, mainstream stuff. I prefer it when he makes dark, depressing stuff so when he made his massive commercial breakthrough with Can't Feel My Face, an upbeat poppy tune for the most part, I was all like, what's this? I'm the same with Blinding Lights, In Your Eyes and Save Your Tears. I just think he does the whole melancholy thing so well, when he tries to do the pop thing it just doesn't hit as hard for me. But I know what you mean, he does have a distinctive sound both in voice and melody and he's never dramatically switched genres which isn't always praised among all artists.

Songs 1-3 are so similar. Songs 4-6 are so similar. He needs to diversify his sound.
Ā 

1. SAVE YOUR TEARS
2. BLINDING LIGHTS
3. IN YOUR EYES
4. CANā€™T FEEL MY FACE
5. I FEEL IT COMING FT. DAFT PUNK
6. STARBOY FT. DAFT PUNK

Thomas P
2 minutes ago, Nycboy said:

Songs 1-3 are so similar. Songs 4-6 are so similar. He needs to diversify his sound.
Ā 

1. SAVE YOUR TEARS
2. BLINDING LIGHTS
3. IN YOUR EYES
4. CANā€™T FEEL MY FACE
5. I FEEL IT COMING FT. DAFT PUNK
6. STARBOY FT. DAFT PUNK

i donā€™t really think so. heā€™s got one of the most diverse ā€œsignatureā€ sounds in mainstream music. 80s synth pop is a sound attached to him just as much as melancholy alt-r&b, which could not be further from the former.Ā 

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Rahrahbitchson

Is MPG Olivia releasing a greatest hits? Im dying for itĀ 

QuizĆ”s bastaba respirar, sĆ³lo respirar, muy lento...šŸ’™

BABYL0N
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

False.Ā 

He has fans of his mixtapes who dislike his newer albums.Ā 

He has definitely evolved and every album is sonically distinct with different influences.Ā 

Donā€™t mistake having a distinct and unique recognizable sound to ā€œnot evolvingā€Ā 

This. His hardcore fans hate his new music to death, every era they wish heā€˜d do something like Trilogy or Kissland. Even lyrically they are not satisfied with what heā€˜s delivering they believe he lost his magic...Ā they remind me of certain peopleĀ šŸ‘€

Abel is an AMAZING artist and I can definitely see him becoming a legendĀ in the future

ApplauseftAdele
2 hours ago, Regina George said:

This made me realize something. Since the beginning on his career his sound is basically the same. No evolution whatsoever. Makes me think of all the female artists who HAVE TO reinvent their sound everyĀ new album cycle or they will flop because ā€œthey didnā€™t change it up a bitā€...Ā 

The f*ck? Listen to his first album and imagine blinding lights on it lmao

gypsy101

honestly i miss greatest hits! i really enjoyed them and thereā€™s so many great artists who have never released them because theyā€™re i guess not as relevant these days. like Taylor Swift, BeyoncĆ©, Lady Gaga, i would love some greatest hits compilations from the bigger artists!

Original Diva

Y'all forgetting Britney released her greatest hits only 6 years into her career?

excuse me no

Archived