Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Weeknd releases Greatest Hits album ahead of Super Bowl

Supersonic

Featured Posts

shoful

Well there goes all my hopes of him and Madonna performing a song together at the Superbowl

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber
12 minutes ago, austincola said:

I feel like it’s a bit too soon for a Greatest Hits album. 

But that’s just me. 

Same, I’ve only heard 4 in the track list :deadbanana:

Chromatican

Forgot how many hits he has had. But releasing a greatest hits album in 2021 seems...like fifteen years too late.

Chromatican
1 minute ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Same, I’ve only heard 4 in the track list :deadbanana:

I've heard 8, which is not bad for someone who had their breakthrough in the mid-2010s.

Quartz

Why does this feel too soon for me? I get that he has a decade under his belt but...feels too soon.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Anderson123

That’s a pretty good collection of hits. I love all of those songs so much but need to get more into his Trilogy / mixtapes work, I’ve only listened to those like once. 

mr.peter
11 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Why does this feel too soon for me? I get that he has a decade under his belt but...feels too soon.

cus hes still fresh and popular. Still putting out big hits. I think its cause we all know we haven't seen the last of him yet.

Fun fact Madonna put out The immaculate Collection only 7 years into her career

Monster7

I know it's just Greatest Hits but if House of Balloons, High for This, Shameless, and especially In The Night, Party Monster, Secrets and Wasted Times were there, it would truly have all The Highlights

Jose P
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

This made me realize something. Since the beginning on his career his sound is basically the same. No evolution whatsoever. Makes me think of all the female artists who HAVE TO reinvent their sound every new album cycle or they will flop because “they didn’t change it up a bit”... 

Wait what? The difference between Trilogy and Kissland to Beauty Behind The Madness and Starboy is extremely noticeable. Like... have you actually heard his entire discography through? Or does evolution to you mean going from pop to folk to rock to opera :bear:

If anything there’s a division in his fanbase who only like his pre-BBTM music because his sound changed when he went mainstream.

PinkJelly

I really don’t get the hype over The Weeknd, I’ve heard of two of these tracks. Blinding Lights because it’s been everywhere for like a year, and Love Me Harder because of Ariana. 

Duella Dvil
1 hour ago, Miss Dolly said:

Could just create a playlist on the streaming services. Unnecessary use of plastic

The same exact thing can be said about the chromatica jockstraps as well

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Gagaism
1 minute ago, PinkJelly said:

I really don’t get the hype over The Weeknd, I’ve heard of two of these tracks. Blinding Lights because it’s been everywhere for like a year, and Love Me Harder because of Ariana. 

If you only heard 2 songs of someone’s  entire discography so it’s obvious you’ll never understand the hype over it :trollga:

Archived