💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if...

LORD GAGA

Featured Posts

LORD GAGA

What if the inevitable happens and they cancel the Chromatica Ball.. but instead release a Netflix/Apple TV+ exclusive digital 'concert experience' instead of the tour as a gift to fans? Where she plays through the whole album live and maybe a couple of classic mashups of older songs?

I think it'd be pretty brilliant and would give everyone a chance to see the songs performed live, and they could use the fact there won't be a crowd to their advantage by introducing virtual elements, planets, stages and sets etc

Think along the lines of her superb performance but shot cinematically and as a full length concert, would pretty brilliant. 

Franch Toast

I think some sort of digital concert experience would be amazing, since she likely won't be giving any in-person concerts this year. It doesn't replace an in-person concert by any means, but it could hold us over until she can safely tour again. 

She/Her/Hers

Bonkers

They should just compile all the amazing live performances from Chromatica and release it as a special.

There was the VMAs, but I can't seem to remember the other ones?  

:ally:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Good idea but idk, building a whole stage, recruiting dancers and doing choreos for new songs and rehearsing for weeks/months for only 1 show seems a bit like a waste of time/money

27 minutes ago, LORD GAGA said:

Netflix/Apple TV+ exclusive

What a specific set of streaming services you chose :poot: before Apple TV+ I hope they choose either Netflix or Amazon (or Disney+ is it's something family friendly :poot: )

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Good idea but idk, building a whole stage, recruiting dancers and doing choreos for new songs and rehearsing for weeks/months for only 1 show seems a bit like a waste of time/money

They can shoot it as a movie. You can shoot one scene several times if you don't like it, it's not obligatory to do it all in one take.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

MuglerHooker
4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Yea but its not going to be seen by just one group of people - it will be streamed by loads of people again again

So it wouldn't really be a waste imo

Buy ARTPOP On iTunes

Schizophonic

but i would prefer it to be more like a long musicvideo

if u watch the vma performance.... especially the part at the piano and when she walks “mask up”..... it’s somehow weird to see how she is talking to the cheering audience... because there was no audience at all

rasclautmangos

I'd love a virtual concert. That would probably be the only way we get to hear these songs live this year.

I'm not super into virtual elements, planets, etc. but I'll take it. Somethings better than nothing.

ballerios

there's no way gaga is doin that tho LOL during this time i think she might be making another healthcare and covid related commercials again .. AND BTW the videos is recorded since september or october during the kindness book lol WHAT IS SHE DOIN AFTER THAT ?! 

but great idea tho :))

Agunimon

I'm honestly shocked she hasn't done this yet with eras in the past, given how reliant she was in the beginning of her career with using YouTube with the fame films to build a fanbase and her Gagavisions. She's one of the most tech-savy artists in pop music.

gypsy101
49 minutes ago, Lucas said:

wouldn't they get paid by the streaming service?

Archived