💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga's Superbowl: I'm kinda dumb

Head Empty

Featured Posts

Head Empty

Everytime I watched Gaga's Superbowl Performance, it kinda bothered me how "random" this move was:

ROZ62R.gif

I mean, they're shaped like an eye? Why not make a nice circle instead? And why even bother to do a 360 such a weird formation anyway?

And I was today-years-old when I realized that they're simulating a football being thrown :air: :air: :air:

Please tell me I'm not the only one who has been too stupid to realize this for 4 years :mark:

Reject False Icons

Yeah I also though it was kinda dumb and I don’t know how you name in English those traditional songs/dances where kids sing and move as a group to play certain games

that definitely looked like one of those  :saladga::ladyhaha: I was confused but laughing

Sneaky Oliver

It's clearly the shape of a football ball though :koons: also I can see it being inspired by Jown Wayne choreo, they just adapted it to look like the ball.

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Head Empty
8 minutes ago, MuglerHooker said:

i meann it is the shape of an american football.....

2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

It's clearly the shape of a football ball though :koons: 

Well yeah but it wasn't subtitled for unintelligent people so I didn't know :bear:

bionic

I mean I see what it is meant to be, but I don't think its a pleasant aesthetic...reminds me a lot of

tumblr_m6ww2jdPQ91qahm0l.gif

buy bionic

venusfly

You could see the dancers wincing when they had to do that part, I can't imagine how difficult it was to not fall over :air:

Patriziaa Reggiani

When you were at the top of the Stadium you can clearly see they are forming a football.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Mother of Puppies

I just think they did it so they could all walk together at the "walk, walk, fashion baby" part, because the stage was not that big, so they all had to get together so they could "walk" out of that "gathering" :vegas:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

Massive Monster

I saw it as a football/ rugby "scrum"

You know when they all do this giant hug during each start of game to see which team gets the ball on the ground, it's kinda hawt :heat:

But yes, does look like the shape of a ball doesn't it 

Kind regards

Archived