💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga shouldn’t cancel EVERY CB date...

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

I know Miss Rona still out there, but like the vaccines are starting to have an impact. I’ve been reading articles saying that here in Canada, we should be finished vaccinating everyone by September. That’s a few weeks after the Toronto Chromatica Ball Date in mid August. We’d probably reach heard-immunity before the date too, so technically, the show could be safe to go on.

The UK however, probably won’t get to immunity before their dates, I cant find any schedule for France, and America? Chile... anyways, so... 

Plus, she can record the show here and made it a DVD. It’s one date, in a stadium too. It’d serve.

She shouldn’t cancel anything until at least a month before tho. 

Canadians are doing the work to stop the pandemic. Gaga is royalty here. We gave her one of her first #1 hit w/ Just Dance in August 2008. It’s what we deserve :gaycat:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Vaccinations are slow, and at this rate most productive aged people would only get vaccinated by mid to late 2022, that is not suffice.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

President Biden

I do expect some dates to occur. Clearly like Australia and New Zealand can handle it rn. Some of Europe too. 

Maybe she’ll plan to do certain ones once countries lift restrictions. It will be hard because she’ll need to test/quarantine with all her staff and dancers between each date. Happens to work better for Gaga than most artists bc the Chromatica tour has big gaps between dates for her health concerns. 

I got drunk

StarstruckIllusion
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Why would she produce a 2 hour stadium show just for a date or two? :selena:

Just cancel it.

bc she can? she’s the one who wanted to perform a new dance record for us. plus why not cash in on an extra DVD/streaming service special? 

the rest of the world shouldn’t have to suffer bc of Trump and Boris’ trash actions...

StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

she cant do a dvd because of her MGM contract, that’s why she hasn’t done an online show either

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Meme GIF by Identity

Ummm wtf this is news to me

numb the flame
Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

bc she can? she’s the one who wanted to perform a new dance record for us. plus why not cash in on an extra DVD/streaming service special? 

the rest of the world shouldn’t have to suffer bc of Trump and Boris’ trash actions...

Gaga isn't going to do just two shows max she will get zero profit from just two shows, they're (hopefully) getting cancelled or worst case scenario postponed to 2022

numb the flame
Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Meme GIF by Identity

Ummm wtf this is news to me

since her documents leaked last year, it's why we haven't had the JWT dvd, Enigma from Miami doesn't count because she didn't film it for the intent to mass produce and sell. She is allowed to do X amount of festivals a year so SSN Miami is classed as a festival gig. 

Franch Toast

Nah, it takes months to plan a tour, so she isn't going to wait till one month out to decide. Moreover, vaccination rates are incredibly slow, and we don't even know the efficacy of the vaccine yet, not to mention, different countries have unequal access to vaccines. Maybe she'll postpone the tour again, but I don't expect her to do any concerts in Europe or North America this year. 

She/Her/Hers

FrederickSpears

She should cancel all shows and refund, and then do shows again when it's time. This could still be another year before things are back to normal enough to do shows.

5 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

since her documents leaked last year, it's why we haven't had the JWT dvd, Enigma from Miami doesn't count because she didn't film it for the intent to mass produce and sell. She is allowed to do X amount of festivals a year so SSN Miami is classed as a festival gig. 

But gaga did do a radio show gagaradio wich is techically an online show so that doesnt make sense to me 

StarstruckIllusion
6 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

so what she’s just never gonna do another concert film ever again? all for that lacklustre Enigma theatre show?? she already recorded Enigma like theres currently no reason to go see it now so what is the point of barring her? there is little exclusivity left. 

Archived