💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga shouldn’t cancel EVERY CB date...

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

PropaGaga
9 hours ago, OMonster said:

That's interesting. A virtual show, I imagine, wouldn't clash with Vegas, since those paying for Enigma tickets clearly want to watch Gaga perform in person. 

Do we know why she was unhappy with the JWT film? 

Yeah, I don’t imagine a virtual show would have any effect on Enigma. We already know they were planning one that never materialized due to the shutdowns, and I believe Coachella was initially meant to be filmed and released through Apple Music before all live events were pushed back/cancelled. The past year has brought some very unique circumstances, and I think we can assume they’ve likely voided her contract for the time being, since she can’t play any shows in Vegas for the foreseeable future, and she still has to keep the people around her working somehow.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/24/2021 at 5:38 PM, FentyGa said:

she cant do a dvd because of her MGM contract, that’s why she hasn’t done an online show either

I never understood how a DVD or an online show with no Enigma aesthetic elements is related to Enigma :selena:

I think they could have a positive impact on ticket sales for the show... If someone watch her show and likes it, they'd like to see her live (I think that makes sense :cryga:)

18 hours ago, fivefoottwo said:

Is that true? From her Grammy campaign:

"Gaga had hoped to do a long-form live performance of songs from Chromatica in May, but once unions prohibited production crews from working, they couldn’t find a way to pull it off."

:air: :fatcat:

So she really wanted but miss Rona and her contract with MGM are responsible of the lack of promo? :bradley:

If only she had built on the success of ASIB and planned Chromatica for a Q2-2019 release :selena:

OMonster
10 hours ago, PropaGaga said:

Yeah, I don’t imagine a virtual show would have any effect on Enigma. We already know they were planning one that never materialized due to the shutdowns, and I believe Coachella was initially meant to be filmed and released through Apple Music before all live events were pushed back/cancelled. The past year has brought some very unique circumstances, and I think we can assume they’ve likely voided her contract for the time being, since she can’t play any shows in Vegas for the foreseeable future, and she still has to keep the people around her working somehow.

Absolutely. Makes sense. 

Do you think the Chromatica era is over now? I find it interesting that, soon, she'll probably have the time (and be allowed) to put on that virtual concert. I'm thinking it'll replace the Chromatica Ball, hence the delayed cancellation as she probably wants to lessen the blow nearer the time. 

subtext / fantasy

Gagas lil monster
On 1/25/2021 at 9:33 AM, President Biden said:

I do expect some dates to occur. Clearly like Australia and New Zealand can handle it rn. Some of Europe too. 

Maybe she’ll plan to do certain ones once countries lift restrictions. It will be hard because she’ll need to test/quarantine with all her staff and dancers between each date. Happens to work better for Gaga than most artists bc the Chromatica tour has big gaps between dates for her health concerns. 

Omg don't even tease me with the idea of her coming to Australia I need her to get over here down under :staymad:

With Peace and love

PropaGaga
7 hours ago, OMonster said:

Absolutely. Makes sense. 

Do you think the Chromatica era is over now? I find it interesting that, soon, she'll probably have the time (and be allowed) to put on that virtual concert. I'm thinking it'll replace the Chromatica Ball, hence the delayed cancellation as she probably wants to lessen the blow nearer the time. 

No, I don't think it's done. I've been told as much and choose to believe that, because I'm an overly optimistic person, and I still have a lot of faith in Gaga and the Haus. I have no idea what their timeline is, or what they have in store, but I hope we'll see things start unfolding soon. Even if the tour doesn't get cancelled, it would be nice if she worked with Apple Music to create an event on a similar scale to Mariah Carey's Christmas Special to go along with a re-release or something. I feel it's the least they can do because fans have really been short changed over the past year when it comes to performances.

And I'm just going on record now and saying that this is mostly speculation/wishing on my part. It's not "insider" tea or whatever, since I know some people on here like to take the smallest things and run with it.

OMonster
1 hour ago, PropaGaga said:

No, I don't think it's done. I've been told as much and choose to believe that, because I'm an overly optimistic person, and I still have a lot of faith in Gaga and the Haus. I have no idea what their timeline is, or what they have in store, but I hope we'll see things start unfolding soon. Even if the tour doesn't get cancelled, it would be nice if she worked with Apple Music to create an event on a similar scale to Mariah Carey's Christmas Special to go along with a re-release or something. I feel it's the least they can do because fans have really been short changed over the past year when it comes to performances.

And I'm just going on record now and saying that this is mostly speculation/wishing on my part. It's not "insider" tea or whatever, since I know some people on here like to take the smallest things and run with it.

Understood - thank you. I hope you're right. 

There's a rumour the Sour Candy MV might be dropping this Friday. Have you heard anything on that?

subtext / fantasy

Paper Gangsta
On 1/26/2021 at 8:47 PM, PropaGaga said:

No, I don't think it's done.

Do you think this still applies even with them rushing Tony album (or was that part of plan and why everythinghin is delayed)? Maybe they will rollout C3C while she shoots gucci then go back to chromatica with possible reissue or online special

PropaGaga
3 hours ago, Torturo said:

Do you think this still applies even with them rushing Tony album (or was that part of plan and why everythinghin is delayed)? Maybe they will rollout C3C while she shoots gucci then go back to chromatica with possible reissue or online special

The Tony album has been on the books for a while. It was originally supposed to be released in 2019 and was put aside so Gaga could finish Chromatica. I think Tony's health deteriorating due to being isolated at home during this pandemic has caused them to move the album up, otherwise I imagine it would have been out around August/September 2021, which is his usual timeframe.

Archived